- Get Back on Track
- How to Stay Energized All Day with Natural Supplements
- 3 Yin Yoga Poses for Stress
- Mediterranean Spiced Lamb Stew with Apricots and Coriander
- Sharpen the Mind
- “TEA”RRIFICALLY Healthy Winter Gifts of Warmth
- Celeriac, Truffle, Smoked Bacon and Thyme Soup
- Make 3 Easy Meals in Mugs
- Going the Extra Mile
- Increase Athletic Performance with Ubiquinol and NADH
- 7 Things I Wish I knew When I Started Running
- Giving Kids a Back to School Boost
- This Kitchen is for Dancing
- Vegan Marinara Meatballs
- Cauliflower Turmeric Soup
Win a BlendTEC Designer 725 Blender from Blender Babes!
Blender Babes provides easy and healthy blender recipes and information for you and your families to live a healthier lifestyle. Try their FREE Green Smoothie Challenge at LiveGreenSmoothieChallenge.com.
The Blendtec Designer 725 (retail $645.00) is the world’s smartest blender featuring:
• multi-speed pulse, and a 100-speed touch slider for precision control combined with a sleek, show-stopping design
•1725 watt, 3.4 peak horsepower motor
• Program Cycles: Smoothie, Salsa, Ice Cream, Whole Juice, Hot Soup, Clean
Last day to enter is September 30, 2014. Prize giveaway is on October 1, 2014.
The prize winner is Christina Steman of Edmonton, AB. Her favourite smoothie was the Pink Lassi by Pat Crocker in “The Smoothies Bible”.
We asked ! Canadians favourite smoothie was Strawberry Fields by Natasha Kyssa from “Simply Raw Kitchen” with 26% of the votes. Harley Pasternak’s Blueberry Quinoa recipe from The Body Reset Cookbook was a close second with 23% of the votes. His Creamy Green smooth recipe was Canadians third favourite choice with 20% of the votes.
Purchase a Blendtec blender and receive a FREE $20 Amazon Gift card from Blender Babes! Learn more at: www.blenderbabes.com/Blendtec-Gift