- Cloudy with a Chance of Blurry Vision
- Experience Forest Bathing at Scandinave Spa Blue Mountain
- Sipahh Flavored Straw Turns Compostable
- 3 Trendy Summer Salads with Protein
- Identifying Lingering Balance Issues as a Result of a Brain Injury
- Baked Blueberry Banana Porridge
- The Future of Tech Devices & Healthy Shopping
- Cutting Carbs at Breakfast Can Jumpstart Weight-Loss
- Zesty Blueberry Granola Bars
- Stopping Ticks in Their Tracks
- 100 Beautiful Things
- The Triple Jump of Detoxification
- Pesto Vegetable Quiche
- A Fresh Take on Canada’s Food Guide
- The Top Tips about Dental Treatment You Should Know
Win a BlendTEC Designer 725 Blender from Blender Babes!
Blender Babes provides easy and healthy blender recipes and information for you and your families to live a healthier lifestyle. Try their FREE Green Smoothie Challenge at LiveGreenSmoothieChallenge.com.
The Blendtec Designer 725 (retail $645.00) is the world’s smartest blender featuring:
• multi-speed pulse, and a 100-speed touch slider for precision control combined with a sleek, show-stopping design
•1725 watt, 3.4 peak horsepower motor
• Program Cycles: Smoothie, Salsa, Ice Cream, Whole Juice, Hot Soup, Clean
Last day to enter is September 30, 2014. Prize giveaway is on October 1, 2014.
The prize winner is Christina Steman of Edmonton, AB. Her favourite smoothie was the Pink Lassi by Pat Crocker in “The Smoothies Bible”.
We asked ! Canadians favourite smoothie was Strawberry Fields by Natasha Kyssa from “Simply Raw Kitchen” with 26% of the votes. Harley Pasternak’s Blueberry Quinoa recipe from The Body Reset Cookbook was a close second with 23% of the votes. His Creamy Green smooth recipe was Canadians third favourite choice with 20% of the votes.
Purchase a Blendtec blender and receive a FREE $20 Amazon Gift card from Blender Babes! Learn more at: www.blenderbabes.com/Blendtec-Gift