- Get Back on Track
- How to Stay Energized All Day with Natural Supplements
- 3 Yin Yoga Poses for Stress
- Mediterranean Spiced Lamb Stew with Apricots and Coriander
- Sharpen the Mind
- “TEA”RRIFICALLY Healthy Winter Gifts of Warmth
- Celeriac, Truffle, Smoked Bacon and Thyme Soup
- Complete 360 for Diabetes
- Make 3 Easy Meals in Mugs
- Going the Extra Mile
- Increase Athletic Performance with Ubiquinol and NADH
- 7 Things I Wish I knew When I Started Running
- Giving Kids a Back to School Boost
- This Kitchen is for Dancing
- Vegan Marinara Meatballs
1 papaya, seeded
cut in wedges
2 fresh peppermint sprigs, optional
Using a juicer, process papaya, pineapple, lemon and peppermint, if using.
Whisk and pour into a glass.
Courtesy of “Juicing Bible, Second Edition” by Pat Crocker. Text Copyright © 2000, 2008, 2019 Pat Crocker. Photography by Colin Erricson. Reprinted with permission. Available where books are sold.