- Tomato Salad
- Homemade Hibiscus Cold Brew Tea
- When Tears are Not Enough
- Fajita Steak Platter
- Walking on Sunshine
- Olive Oil & Omega-3s
- Chimichurri Potato Salad
- Granate Berry
- Cloudy with a Chance of Blurry Vision
- Experience Forest Bathing at Scandinave Spa Blue Mountain
- Sipahh Flavored Straw Turns Compostable
- 3 Trendy Summer Salads with Protein
- Identifying Lingering Balance Issues as a Result of a Brain Injury
- Baked Blueberry Banana Porridge
- The Future of Tech Devices & Healthy Shopping
The TOTAL HEALTH Show, 2019
The Total Health Show (12-14 April, Metro Toronto Convention Centre) is proud to announce another extraordinary line-up of some of the most respected international experts in the natural health field. In addition to the packed trade show floor, featuring over 200 exhibits devoted to a natural healthy lifestyle, and a gourmet, organic food area, 60 keynote speakers will present updated information on attaining peak health to the tens of thousands of Torontonians for whom the Total Health Show has become a must-attend event each year.
Highlights this year:
- Dr. Steven Gundry, MD, cardiac surgeon, medical innovator and New York Timesbestselling author of The Plant Paradox,describes how to live vibrantly to a ripe old age using information from “the Blue Zones” and his research on lectins.
- Dr. Marlene Siegel, DVM, holistic veterinarian, breaks the myths of incurable disease and educates pet parents on the 5 steps to prevent or reverse dis-ease.
- Dr. Magda Havas, PhD, presents her research on 5G technology and the effects of increased exposure to radio–frequency electromagnetic fields.
- Julie Daniluk, RHN, leading nutritionist and co-host of Healthy Gourmet (OWN) on nutrition secrets for increasing energy and performance.
- Rachel Parent, environmentalist and youth social justice activist, on the harms of genetically modified foods and the use of pesticides on GMO crops.
- Del Bigtree, Emmy award-winning producer of the TV series, The Doctors,weighs in on the politics of healthcare and vaccine safety awareness.
The Total Health Show is North America’s premier natural health show, bringing cutting-edge knowledge to Canadians from the leading innovators in the natural health field for 42 years. Over 15,000 visitors each year attend the show to sample exciting new products, participate in debates, and meet leading innovators in the field. www.totalhealthshow.com