- Start a Fitness Journey with Health Conditions
- Get Back on Track
- How to Stay Energized All Day with Natural Supplements
- 3 Yin Yoga Poses for Stress
- Mediterranean Spiced Lamb Stew with Apricots and Coriander
- Sharpen the Mind
- “TEA”RRIFICALLY Healthy Winter Gifts of Warmth
- Celeriac, Truffle, Smoked Bacon and Thyme Soup
- Make 3 Easy Meals in Mugs
- Going the Extra Mile
- Increase Athletic Performance with Ubiquinol and NADH
- 7 Things I Wish I knew When I Started Running
- Giving Kids a Back to School Boost
- This Kitchen is for Dancing
- Vegan Marinara Meatballs
Take Control of Your Breast Health with Breast Thermography
Breast Thermography is a well known, safe, radiation and compression-free method of assessing a woman’s risk for breast cancer, offering the earliest possible warning that problems may be developing in her breasts.
Thermography uses an infrared camera with high tech computer software and takes images of the temperature and vascular supply in the breasts. It is based on the scientific principle that chemical and blood vessel activity in both precancerous tissue and the area surrounding a developing breast cancer is almost always higher than in a normal breast. The base-line examination is then rated as low, medium, or high risk. Once that is established, thermography is an objective way to evaluate if therapies or lifestyle changes are working to reduce the risk of breast cancer.
On average, it takes 8-9 years of tumour growth before detection mammogram. Women no longer have to “wait for the lump” and can now take a more proactive role in their health. In addition to medical breast examinations, consider regular breast screening with thermography; the results could save your life!
Thermography is not meant to replace, standard detection methods, but when used as a multi-modal approach (clinical examinations, thermography, mammography), peer reviewed studies have shown that 95% of early stage breast cancers can be detected!
Mary Kubisewsky is a breast cancer survivor and Clinic Director of Thermography Clinic Kitchener.
690 Belmont Ave. W, Unit 201, Kitchener in the Belmont Naturopathic Centre Please visit our website for more information: www.thermographyclinic-kw.com
The cost of a Thermography exam is $265 plus HST. This includes imaging and a follow-up consultation to discuss the report and recommendations.