- Fresh Herbs for the Spring
- How to Grow Sprouts
- Top 5 Spring Superfoods
- Psst. Juicy Juicing Secrets
- Finding peace in nature during the COVID-19 Social Distancing
- 6 Herbs and Foods for Gentle Detox
- How Not to Get Sick This Winter
- Winter Deluge Health Survival
- Looking at CBD for your Dog
- KLIIN Creates a Splash!
- Start a Fitness Journey with Health Conditions
- Get Back on Track
- How to Stay Energized All Day with Natural Supplements
- 3 Yin Yoga Poses for Stress
- Mediterranean Spiced Lamb Stew with Apricots and Coriander
All posts tagged "pesticides"
- Five Steps to a Healthier You: Go Organic!
To celebrate Natural Health Products (NHP) Week, the Canadian Health Food Association (CHFA) is launching a free, five-part guide aimed at helping Canadian families make informed decisions about natural health. The Canadian Family’s Guide to Navigating Natural Health, was...
- Posted November 7, 2013
- Environmental Groups Demand Action on Bee-killing Pesticides
Evidence links pesticide to massive bee deaths in Manitoba, Ontario and Quebec SEP 24, 2013 06:02 AM Lawyers from the Canadian Environmental Law Association and Ecojustice have filed a Notice of Objection with the health minister on behalf of Sierra Club Canada, Wilderness...
- Posted September 25, 2013
- Global Food Safety Violations
Food Sentry continues its analysis of international food safety violations. We recently reported our initial findings after analyzing nearly 1,000 reported food violation incidents in 73 countries. Lab testing results from foreign sources were reviewed and our...
- Posted April 22, 2013
- Children and Pesticides
— Maria Jenkins, Clewiston, FL It’s impossible to say with certainty that our modern reliance on pesticides is directly causing more of our children to get sick more often, but lots of new research points in that...
- Posted March 21, 2013