- The Easy Way to Grow Your Own Food
- Grow Your Own Tomatoes
- Fresh Herbs for the Spring
- How to Grow Sprouts
- Top 5 Spring Superfoods
- Psst. Juicy Juicing Secrets
- Finding peace in nature during the COVID-19 Social Distancing
- 6 Herbs and Foods for Gentle Detox
- How Not to Get Sick This Winter
- Winter Deluge Health Survival
- Looking at CBD for your Dog
- KLIIN Creates a Splash!
- Start a Fitness Journey with Health Conditions
- Get Back on Track
- How to Stay Energized All Day with Natural Supplements
All posts tagged "obesity"
- Obesity and Elevated Blood Viscosity
Study Shows 15% Higher Blood Viscosity In Obese Patients Research published in the International Journal of Obesitydemonstrates that obese patients (BMI > 28 kg/m2) had diastolic blood viscosity levels that were 15% higher than age and sex matched...
- Posted April 11, 2013
- Calories and how to lose weight
(NC)—Calories get a bad rap as we blame them for limiting how much we can consume before our jeans feel too tight. But bad-mouthing calories is like faulting oxygen since we need both to live. Dr. Sharma,...
- Posted April 1, 2013