- When Tears are Not Enough
- Fajita Steak Platter
- Walking on Sunshine
- Olive Oil & Omega-3s
- Chimichurri Potato Salad
- Granate Berry
- Cloudy with a Chance of Blurry Vision
- Experience Forest Bathing at Scandinave Spa Blue Mountain
- Sipahh Flavored Straw Turns Compostable
- 3 Trendy Summer Salads with Protein
- Identifying Lingering Balance Issues as a Result of a Brain Injury
- Baked Blueberry Banana Porridge
- The Future of Tech Devices & Healthy Shopping
- Cutting Carbs at Breakfast Can Jumpstart Weight-Loss
- Zesty Blueberry Granola Bars
All posts tagged "natural health and alzheimer’s"
How to Nourish and Protect the Brain
Our brain’s balance is a key parameter for our health and well-being. Everyone is aware that breathing, eating, as well as our environment, lifestyle and emotions are involved in the neurological processes. In recent years, scientific research...
- Posted October 20, 2014
Treatment and Prevention for Alzheimer’s Disease
A German physician by the name Alois Alzheimer first noted Alzheimer’s disease in 1907 in a relatively young woman who was suffering from memory loss, language problems, and unpredictable behavior. Even to this day, we...
- Posted October 7, 2013