- Fajita Steak Platter
- Walking on Sunshine
- Olive Oil & Omega-3s
- Chimichurri Potato Salad
- Granate Berry
- Cloudy with a Chance of Blurry Vision
- Experience Forest Bathing at Scandinave Spa Blue Mountain
- Sipahh Flavored Straw Turns Compostable
- 3 Trendy Summer Salads with Protein
- Identifying Lingering Balance Issues as a Result of a Brain Injury
- Baked Blueberry Banana Porridge
- The Future of Tech Devices & Healthy Shopping
- Cutting Carbs at Breakfast Can Jumpstart Weight-Loss
- Zesty Blueberry Granola Bars
- Stopping Ticks in Their Tracks
All posts tagged "meditation"
How Meditation Can Help Relieve Anxiety
We’ve heard the seemingly endless benefits of meditation, including the reduction of anxiety, but now scientists identified the brain functions of how it actually does it. A team of scientists at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center in Winston-Salem, N.C....
- Posted July 17, 2013
Finding Inner Sanctuary, Meditation
These days, it feels like everything is a race: a race to get all the boxes on your to-do list checked off. A race to make it to the next rung of the professional ladder. A race...
- Posted March 21, 2013