- The Anticancer Lifestyle Program Awarded Nutrition Accreditation
- Rediscover the Authentic Magic Bag: A Comforting, Therapeutic Classic
- Winter Thriving
- Warming Winter Entrées
- Before a Lump Develops
- Learn to Cook Healthy & Holistic Food
- Birthday Crepe Cake
- 3 Trendy Summer Salads with Protein
- 5 Causes of Chronic Inflammation and How to Prevent Them
- Be UTI-free with Utiva
- The Easy Way to Grow Your Own Food
- Grow Your Own Tomatoes
- Fresh Herbs for the Spring
- How to Grow Sprouts
- Top 5 Spring Superfoods
All posts tagged "kathleen trotter"
A New Way of Thinking About Training and Exercise
Too many of us frame health and wellness around deprivation – becoming healthier ends up being about the cake you can’t eat and the social activity (like drinking) you have to cut out. No wonder so many...
- Posted October 26, 2014
Kathleen Trotter Weighs in on Weight Loss Resolutions
January is fast approaching and with it comes New Year's resolutions, which are often based on unrealistic goals, fad diets and unhealthy measurement techniques like daily weigh-ins. Don’t fall into the stereotypical cycle of making unrealistic...
- Posted December 29, 2013