- 3 Trendy Summer Salads with Protein
- 5 Causes of Chronic Inflammation and How to Prevent Them
- Be UTI-free with Utiva
- The Easy Way to Grow Your Own Food
- Grow Your Own Tomatoes
- Fresh Herbs for the Spring
- How to Grow Sprouts
- Top 5 Spring Superfoods
- Psst. Juicy Juicing Secrets
- Finding peace in nature during the COVID-19 Social Distancing
- 6 Herbs and Foods for Gentle Detox
- How Not to Get Sick This Winter
- Winter Deluge Health Survival
- Looking at CBD for your Dog
- KLIIN Creates a Splash!
All posts tagged "kathleen trotter articles"
- How I trained myself to win the “will I or won’t I train” debate!
Have you ever planned to workout before work, only to snooze your alarm? Or, bailed on an evening training session last minute? I know that I have. Even the most motivated exerciser will occasionally lose the internal...
- Posted March 7, 2015
- A New Way of Thinking About Training and Exercise
Too many of us frame health and wellness around deprivation – becoming healthier ends up being about the cake you can’t eat and the social activity (like drinking) you have to cut out. No wonder so many...
- Posted October 26, 2014
- K’s Killer ‘Minutes’ Kettlebell Workout
Kathleen Trotter offers this “minutes” kettlebell, full-body, work-out to mix up your routine. The Warm-up: 5 to 10 minutes of any type of cardio. For example, march or jog in place, do jumping jacks or walk up...
- Posted September 17, 2014