- Wild Mushroom Shepherd’s Pie
- Omega-3 Nutracleanse® Apple Cinnamon Muffins
- Optimizing The Gut – Brain – Heart Connection
- You Are What Your Grandparents Ate
- Weight Goals with Sue Galluzo
- Eat to Beat Inflammation
- A Better Butter Chicken
- Begin Your Day with Energy
- Smart Starts for Back to School
- Tropical Twister
- Tropical Cobb Salad
- Tomato Salad
- Homemade Hibiscus Cold Brew Tea
- When Tears are Not Enough
- Fajita Steak Platter
All posts tagged "kathleen trotter articles"
- How I trained myself to win the “will I or won’t I train” debate!
Have you ever planned to workout before work, only to snooze your alarm? Or, bailed on an evening training session last minute? I know that I have. Even the most motivated exerciser will occasionally lose the internal...
- Posted March 7, 2015
- A New Way of Thinking About Training and Exercise
Too many of us frame health and wellness around deprivation – becoming healthier ends up being about the cake you can’t eat and the social activity (like drinking) you have to cut out. No wonder so many...
- Posted October 26, 2014
- K’s Killer ‘Minutes’ Kettlebell Workout
Kathleen Trotter offers this “minutes” kettlebell, full-body, work-out to mix up your routine. The Warm-up: 5 to 10 minutes of any type of cardio. For example, march or jog in place, do jumping jacks or walk up...
- Posted September 17, 2014