- Tomato Salad
- Homemade Hibiscus Cold Brew Tea
- When Tears are Not Enough
- Fajita Steak Platter
- Walking on Sunshine
- Olive Oil & Omega-3s
- Chimichurri Potato Salad
- Granate Berry
- Cloudy with a Chance of Blurry Vision
- Experience Forest Bathing at Scandinave Spa Blue Mountain
- Sipahh Flavored Straw Turns Compostable
- 3 Trendy Summer Salads with Protein
- Identifying Lingering Balance Issues as a Result of a Brain Injury
- Baked Blueberry Banana Porridge
- The Future of Tech Devices & Healthy Shopping
All posts tagged "kathleen trotter articles"
How I trained myself to win the “will I or won’t I train” debate!
Have you ever planned to workout before work, only to snooze your alarm? Or, bailed on an evening training session last minute? I know that I have. Even the most motivated exerciser will occasionally lose the internal...
- Posted March 7, 2015
A New Way of Thinking About Training and Exercise
Too many of us frame health and wellness around deprivation – becoming healthier ends up being about the cake you can’t eat and the social activity (like drinking) you have to cut out. No wonder so many...
- Posted October 26, 2014
K’s Killer ‘Minutes’ Kettlebell Workout
Kathleen Trotter offers this “minutes” kettlebell, full-body, work-out to mix up your routine. The Warm-up: 5 to 10 minutes of any type of cardio. For example, march or jog in place, do jumping jacks or walk up...
- Posted September 17, 2014