- 3 Trendy Summer Salads with Protein
- 5 Causes of Chronic Inflammation and How to Prevent Them
- Be UTI-free with Utiva
- The Easy Way to Grow Your Own Food
- Grow Your Own Tomatoes
- Fresh Herbs for the Spring
- How to Grow Sprouts
- Top 5 Spring Superfoods
- Psst. Juicy Juicing Secrets
- Finding peace in nature during the COVID-19 Social Distancing
- 6 Herbs and Foods for Gentle Detox
- How Not to Get Sick This Winter
- Winter Deluge Health Survival
- Looking at CBD for your Dog
- KLIIN Creates a Splash!
All posts tagged "honey"
- Make Orange and Honey Lip Balm
Looking for home made natural gift ideas? Here is a delish idea. As the saying goes… you are what you eat! Petroleum is the active ingredient in many “name brand” lip balms. It’s estimated that the average...
- Posted December 2, 2018
- Natural Remedies for Families on the Go and On the Grow
(NC) A recent Ipsos Reid survey, conducted on behalf of the Canadian Health Food Association (CHFA) shows that Canadians are increasingly embracing a more holistic approach to health for themselves and their entire family. With the...
- Posted October 22, 2013
- What’s All The Buzz About?
There are a lot of ways to use the power of the wonderful products created by the great bees. Honey is the sweet food that is made from bees using the nectar of the flowers. The...
- Posted August 31, 2013
- Health from the Hive
Foods that have proven medicinal benefits, such as honey, are known as “nutraceuticals,” “functional” or medical foods. Though they now are the focus of research studies, such foods are age-old healers. My grandmother poured out honey to...
- Posted March 30, 2013