- Cloudy with a Chance of Blurry Vision
- Sipahh Flavored Straw Turns Compostable
- 3 Trendy Summer Salads with Protein
- Identifying Lingering Balance Issues as a Result of a Brain Injury
- Baked Blueberry Banana Porridge
- The Future of Tech Devices & Healthy Shopping
- Cutting Carbs at Breakfast Can Jumpstart Weight-Loss
- Zesty Blueberry Granola Bars
- Stopping Ticks in Their Tracks
- 100 Beautiful Things
- The Triple Jump of Detoxification
- Pesto Vegetable Quiche
- A Fresh Take on Canada’s Food Guide
- The Top Tips about Dental Treatment You Should Know
- Allergies, Poor Immunity is at the Root
All posts tagged "fish oil"
Back to School Brain Boosters
Nutritional and herbal supplements can help to optimize brain function leading to improved memory, concentration and learning. 1) Multivitamins offer Health Assurance A multivitamin includes a combination of vitamins and minerals to ensure the body has...
- Posted August 25, 2013
Fish Oil Reduces Blood Viscosity
A study published in the British Medical Journal demonstrated that supplementation of fish oil reduced both systolic and diastolic blood viscosity values by 15%. The first study was a double blind randomized trial of nineteen patients with intermittent claudication...
- Posted May 11, 2013