- Tomato Salad
- Homemade Hibiscus Cold Brew Tea
- When Tears are Not Enough
- Fajita Steak Platter
- Walking on Sunshine
- Olive Oil & Omega-3s
- Chimichurri Potato Salad
- Granate Berry
- Cloudy with a Chance of Blurry Vision
- Experience Forest Bathing at Scandinave Spa Blue Mountain
- Sipahh Flavored Straw Turns Compostable
- 3 Trendy Summer Salads with Protein
- Identifying Lingering Balance Issues as a Result of a Brain Injury
- Baked Blueberry Banana Porridge
- The Future of Tech Devices & Healthy Shopping
All posts tagged "Dosha"
What’s My Dosha?
Ayurveda is a 5,000-year-old healing system that focuses on the individual’s unique mind-body type. The first question Ayurvedic doctors ask is, “Who is my patient? What is this person’s essential nature?” They look for clues that will...
- Posted March 28, 2013