- Get Back on Track
- How to Stay Energized All Day with Natural Supplements
- 3 Yin Yoga Poses for Stress
- Mediterranean Spiced Lamb Stew with Apricots and Coriander
- Sharpen the Mind
- “TEA”RRIFICALLY Healthy Winter Gifts of Warmth
- Celeriac, Truffle, Smoked Bacon and Thyme Soup
- Complete 360 for Diabetes
- Make 3 Easy Meals in Mugs
- Going the Extra Mile
- Increase Athletic Performance with Ubiquinol and NADH
- 7 Things I Wish I knew When I Started Running
- Giving Kids a Back to School Boost
- This Kitchen is for Dancing
- Vegan Marinara Meatballs
All posts tagged "children’s health"
- Self-Esteem and Parental Influence
Developing children’s self-esteem begins with the life of the parents. What is self-esteem? Self-esteem is the ability to be assured of one’s own abilities, talents, worth, value, as well as, having personal acceptance, approval and respect...
- Posted September 19, 2013
- Solving Canada’s Childhood Obesity Epidemic
In a report titled ‘Urban sprawl and its relationship with active transportation, physical activity and obesity in Canadian youth’ by Laura Seliske, William Pickett and Ian Janssen, the researchers stated that ‘Over the past 30 years,...
- Posted August 27, 2013
- Children in the Wild
Much has been written about the importance of exposing children to nature. Books such as Last Child in the Woods, by Richard Louv, have revolutionized how we see television, the internet, and video games by presenting convincing...
- Posted August 9, 2013
- Bringing Farm Fresh Food to Ontario Schools
(NC)—This past winter, schools across Ontario were invited to participate in a challenge. The assignment: to increase local food purchases and educate students about the benefits of eating locally grown food through an initiative called the Ontario...
- Posted April 1, 2013
- Children’s Health
In the field of naturopathic medicine it is widely acknowledged that children can be some of our most successful patients. They respond quickly to our natural yet gentle approaches and parents greatly appreciate our less invasive options....
- Posted March 21, 2013
- Children and Pesticides
— Maria Jenkins, Clewiston, FL It’s impossible to say with certainty that our modern reliance on pesticides is directly causing more of our children to get sick more often, but lots of new research points in that...
- Posted March 21, 2013