- Learn to Cook Healthy & Holistic Food
- Birthday Crepe Cake
- 3 Trendy Summer Salads with Protein
- 5 Causes of Chronic Inflammation and How to Prevent Them
- Be UTI-free with Utiva
- The Easy Way to Grow Your Own Food
- Grow Your Own Tomatoes
- Fresh Herbs for the Spring
- How to Grow Sprouts
- Top 5 Spring Superfoods
- Psst. Juicy Juicing Secrets
- Finding peace in nature during the COVID-19 Social Distancing
- 6 Herbs and Foods for Gentle Detox
- How Not to Get Sick This Winter
- Winter Deluge Health Survival
All posts tagged "children"
- Teaching Kids About Climate Change
Kids today may be more eco-savvy than we were at their age, but complex topics like global warming may still mystify them. Luckily there are many resources available to help parents teach their kids how to...
- Posted February 5, 2014
- Don’t Just Text! Tips for Getting Kids to Open Up
Sometimes it may seem easier for parents today to text their teens or tweens than to get kids to sit down and really talk about what is going on in their lives. Here are some tips for...
- Posted September 10, 2013
- How To Get Your Children to Appreciate Nature
Getting kids away from computer and TV screens and outside into the fresh air is an increasing challenge for parents everywhere. Researchers have found that U.S. children today spend about half as much time outdoors as their...
- Posted April 19, 2013
- Bringing Farm Fresh Food to Ontario Schools
(NC)—This past winter, schools across Ontario were invited to participate in a challenge. The assignment: to increase local food purchases and educate students about the benefits of eating locally grown food through an initiative called the Ontario...
- Posted April 1, 2013
- Auto Pollution & Asthma
— Jake Locklear, San Diego, CA Living near a roadway certainly does exacerbate asthma, especially for kids. To wit, a recent study by the University of Southern California (USC)—the most comprehensive by far to date on this...
- Posted March 21, 2013
- Pet Therapy
Over the years, I have watched and personally witnessed the magical power of pets and children. Having a pet in a child’s life can help in the early cognitive development, encouraging them to crawl and then walk,...
- Posted March 20, 2013