- Eat to Beat Inflammation
- Tomato Salad
- Homemade Hibiscus Cold Brew Tea
- When Tears are Not Enough
- Fajita Steak Platter
- Walking on Sunshine
- Olive Oil & Omega-3s
- Chimichurri Potato Salad
- Granate Berry
- Cloudy with a Chance of Blurry Vision
- Experience Forest Bathing at Scandinave Spa Blue Mountain
- Sipahh Flavored Straw Turns Compostable
- 3 Trendy Summer Salads with Protein
- Identifying Lingering Balance Issues as a Result of a Brain Injury
- Baked Blueberry Banana Porridge
All posts tagged "CHFA"
- Five Steps to a Healthier You: Proven Must-haves for the Whole Family
To celebrate Natural Health Products (NHP) Week, the Canadian Health Food Association (CHFA) is launching a free, five-part guide aimed at helping Canadian families make informed decisions about natural health. The Canadian Family’s Guide to Navigating Natural Health, was...
- Posted November 4, 2013
- Take Part in Natural Health Products Week
Canadians across the country will be celebrating Natural Health Products Week this week from November 4 to 10, 2013. This annual tradition shines a spotlight on the importance of natural health products and is a great opportunity...
- Posted November 3, 2013
- Canada’s National Organic Week
Canada’s National Organic Week is the largest annual celebration of organic food, farming and products across the country. This year's edition will take place from 21 – 28 September 2013, according to information from the National Organic Week's website....
- Posted July 28, 2013
- Canadian Health Food Association EXPO EAST – Toronto
Conference: Thursday, October 3 & Friday, October 4, 2013 Trade Show: Saturday, October 5 & Sunday, October 6, 2013 (10am-5pm) The Metro Toronto Convention Centre, North Building Toronto, ON CHFA East is Canada’s largest conference and trade show for the natural health and...
- Posted June 1, 2013