- 5 Causes of Chronic Inflammation and How to Prevent Them
- Be UTI-free with Utiva
- The Easy Way to Grow Your Own Food
- Grow Your Own Tomatoes
- Fresh Herbs for the Spring
- How to Grow Sprouts
- Top 5 Spring Superfoods
- Psst. Juicy Juicing Secrets
- Finding peace in nature during the COVID-19 Social Distancing
- 6 Herbs and Foods for Gentle Detox
- How Not to Get Sick This Winter
- Winter Deluge Health Survival
- Looking at CBD for your Dog
- KLIIN Creates a Splash!
- Start a Fitness Journey with Health Conditions
All posts tagged "cancer"
- The Risk of Uranium
The big boom for American uranium mining was in the late 1940s and early 1950s, and the U.S. remained the world’s leading producer of the radioactive element for many years until 1980 when U.S. production fell off...
- Posted June 27, 2013
- The Vitamin D Promise
At current rates, one in two men and one in three women will be diagnosed with cancer in their lifetime. Breast cancer will account for the single most common diagnosis among women. Here’s the good news: we...
- Posted April 25, 2013
- Cancer and the Environment
Cancer remains the scourge of the American health care system, given that four out of every 10 of us will be diagnosed with one form or another during out lifetime. Some of us are genetically predisposed toward...
- Posted April 7, 2013
- Real-Life Strategies for Cancer Prevention
As a 5-year survivor of cancer, and having healed myself naturally, without chemo and radiation (with the support of a lot of great holistic practitioner colleagues), I have spent a great deal of time working to keep...
- Posted April 2, 2013
- Nine Ways to Healthy Weight
The number of Canadians who are obese or overweight continues to climb. Statistics Canada reports that in 2010, 52.3% of adults over the age of 18 were either overweight or obese. Overweight/obesity increases the risk for numerous...
- Posted March 21, 2013