- 3 Trendy Summer Salads with Protein
- 5 Causes of Chronic Inflammation and How to Prevent Them
- Be UTI-free with Utiva
- The Easy Way to Grow Your Own Food
- Grow Your Own Tomatoes
- Fresh Herbs for the Spring
- How to Grow Sprouts
- Top 5 Spring Superfoods
- Psst. Juicy Juicing Secrets
- Finding peace in nature during the COVID-19 Social Distancing
- 6 Herbs and Foods for Gentle Detox
- How Not to Get Sick This Winter
- Winter Deluge Health Survival
- Looking at CBD for your Dog
- KLIIN Creates a Splash!
All posts tagged "Burma"
- Kachin Pounded Beef with Herbs
This is one of the most unusual and delicious dishes I have ever come across. The beef is first cooked in a little water, then briefly fried to firm it up, and finally is lightly pounded to...
- Posted November 3, 2013
- Mimi’s Bean Soup
A friend named Mimi introduced me to this beautiful soup. She uses large butterfly beans (bei leikpya in Burmese), which are pale green beans tinged with pink that look like exotic limas. You can substitute fresh or...
- Posted April 1, 2013