- Finding peace in nature during the COVID-19 Social Distancing
- How Not to Get Sick This Winter
- Winter Deluge Health Survival
- Looking at CBD for your Dog
- KLIIN Creates a Splash!
- Start a Fitness Journey with Health Conditions
- Get Back on Track
- How to Stay Energized All Day with Natural Supplements
- 3 Yin Yoga Poses for Stress
- Mediterranean Spiced Lamb Stew with Apricots and Coriander
- Sharpen the Mind
- “TEA”RRIFICALLY Healthy Winter Gifts of Warmth
- Celeriac, Truffle, Smoked Bacon and Thyme Soup
- Make 3 Easy Meals in Mugs
- Going the Extra Mile
All posts tagged "blood viscosity"
- Obesity and Elevated Blood Viscosity
Study Shows 15% Higher Blood Viscosity In Obese Patients Research published in the International Journal of Obesitydemonstrates that obese patients (BMI > 28 kg/m2) had diastolic blood viscosity levels that were 15% higher than age and sex matched...
- Posted April 11, 2013