- Fresh Herbs for the Spring
- How to Grow Sprouts
- Top 5 Spring Superfoods
- Psst. Juicy Juicing Secrets
- Finding peace in nature during the COVID-19 Social Distancing
- 6 Herbs and Foods for Gentle Detox
- How Not to Get Sick This Winter
- Winter Deluge Health Survival
- Looking at CBD for your Dog
- KLIIN Creates a Splash!
- Start a Fitness Journey with Health Conditions
- Get Back on Track
- How to Stay Energized All Day with Natural Supplements
- 3 Yin Yoga Poses for Stress
- Mediterranean Spiced Lamb Stew with Apricots and Coriander
All posts tagged "blood pressure"
- Reduce Blood Pressure at the Farmer’s Market
Summer is in the air, the flowers are blooming, the birds are chirping, and the grass is getting green, green, green… all signs that summer is right around the corner. The warm weather is also a signal...
- Posted June 24, 2013
- Obesity and Elevated Blood Viscosity
Study Shows 15% Higher Blood Viscosity In Obese Patients Research published in the International Journal of Obesitydemonstrates that obese patients (BMI > 28 kg/m2) had diastolic blood viscosity levels that were 15% higher than age and sex matched...
- Posted April 11, 2013
- How to Reduce Salt Intake
A few years ago we were inundated with messages to avoid trans fats and great strides have been taken by both food manufacturers and government to reduce the trans fat in the food supply, but as...
- Posted April 8, 2013
- World Health Day Focuses on Blood Pressure
To mark World Health Day on 7 April, WHO is calling for intensified efforts to prevent and control hypertension, also known as high blood pressure. Worldwide, high blood pressure is estimated to affect more than one in...
- Posted April 7, 2013