- 3 Trendy Summer Salads with Protein
- 5 Causes of Chronic Inflammation and How to Prevent Them
- Be UTI-free with Utiva
- The Easy Way to Grow Your Own Food
- Grow Your Own Tomatoes
- Fresh Herbs for the Spring
- How to Grow Sprouts
- Top 5 Spring Superfoods
- Psst. Juicy Juicing Secrets
- Finding peace in nature during the COVID-19 Social Distancing
- 6 Herbs and Foods for Gentle Detox
- How Not to Get Sick This Winter
- Winter Deluge Health Survival
- Looking at CBD for your Dog
- KLIIN Creates a Splash!
All posts tagged "beef"
- Quebec Tourtière
The meat pie known as tourtière is a four-century favourite in Quebec. Its name can be traced back to the cast-iron pan of the same name brought to New France by settlers in the 17th century. Originally...
- Posted November 1, 2018
- Kachin Pounded Beef with Herbs
This is one of the most unusual and delicious dishes I have ever come across. The beef is first cooked in a little water, then briefly fried to firm it up, and finally is lightly pounded to...
- Posted November 3, 2013
- Beefing Up Your Pet’s Nourishment
Adding health-promoting nutrients to our pets’ food daily in forms that we know to be vigorous with biological activity serves as powerful health insurance. Food alone amid today’s environmental load of chemicals and foreign substances is just...
- Posted April 2, 2013
- Beef in Wulong Tea
In our grandmothers’ time it was customary to deglaze a pan with tea, often a strong black tea, and so this is an affectionate nod to our ancestors and their traditional knowledge. INGREDIENTS 2 (10-ounce/300 g) pieces...
- Posted March 21, 2013