- Get Back on Track
- How to Stay Energized All Day with Natural Supplements
- 3 Yin Yoga Poses for Stress
- Mediterranean Spiced Lamb Stew with Apricots and Coriander
- Sharpen the Mind
- “TEA”RRIFICALLY Healthy Winter Gifts of Warmth
- Celeriac, Truffle, Smoked Bacon and Thyme Soup
- Complete 360 for Diabetes
- Make 3 Easy Meals in Mugs
- Going the Extra Mile
- Increase Athletic Performance with Ubiquinol and NADH
- 7 Things I Wish I knew When I Started Running
- Giving Kids a Back to School Boost
- This Kitchen is for Dancing
- Vegan Marinara Meatballs
All posts tagged "bean recipes"
- Sea Salt and Rosemary Roasted Chickpea Poppers
These crunchy salty bites of deliciousness totally kill a chip craving. Plus, they have protein and tons of fibre and minerals, unlike junk food snacks! Joyous Tip Be sure to dry the chickpeas really well. This will help...
- Posted October 18, 2018
- Moroccan Hummus with Lots of Veggie Dippers
Hummus is one of the world’s great snacks. It’s richly flavoured, easily prepared, easily shared, and when you make it yourself, inherently pure and nutritious. Chickpeas are pulses, edible seeds of the legume family, so they’re packed with...
- Posted April 14, 2017
- Caribbean Red Bean, Spinach and Potato Curry
To combine the Caribbean staples of beans, potato and greens is to invite the sunshine of the islands to dinner or lunch. This dish works hot as a vegetarian main course or cold as a salad alongside seafood...
- Posted April 8, 2017
- Sweet Potato, Chickpea and Spinach Coconut Curry
This curry is just divine! The coconut milk brings it all together, mellow- ing and integrating the spices while adding a light sweetness that pairs wonderfully with the sweet potato. It’s the perfect cozy food! This is...
- Posted April 2, 2017
- Tuscan White Bean Soup
The aroma of simmering garlic will draw you to this sublime creamy soup. It’s rich in nutrients that support bone and tooth health, healthy mood and energy production while reducing the risk for metabolic syndrome and diabetes. Ingredients...
- Posted April 1, 2017