- 3 Trendy Summer Salads with Protein
- 5 Causes of Chronic Inflammation and How to Prevent Them
- Be UTI-free with Utiva
- The Easy Way to Grow Your Own Food
- Grow Your Own Tomatoes
- Fresh Herbs for the Spring
- How to Grow Sprouts
- Top 5 Spring Superfoods
- Psst. Juicy Juicing Secrets
- Finding peace in nature during the COVID-19 Social Distancing
- 6 Herbs and Foods for Gentle Detox
- How Not to Get Sick This Winter
- Winter Deluge Health Survival
- Looking at CBD for your Dog
- KLIIN Creates a Splash!
All posts tagged "allergies"
- Is Your Home Making You Sick?
It’s no wonder spring cleaning gets a lot of Canadians all choked up. Whether they know it or not, their home can be hazardous to their lung health, especially when it’s time to sweep winter out the door and...
- Posted April 25, 2013
- Natural Treatments for Spring Allergies
It’s that time of year when the snow starts to melt and spring allergy season begins. It is estimated that 50 million North Americans are affected with seasonal allergies. An allergic reaction occurs when the...
- Posted April 2, 2013
- Food Allergies and Sensitivities
Food allergies and sensitivities are a very common cause of a broad range of health concerns from irritable bowel to migraines. A food intolerance is when an individual develops symptoms such as headaches, bouts of fatigue, indigestion,...
- Posted April 1, 2013