- Wild Mushroom Shepherd’s Pie
- Omega-3 Nutracleanse® Apple Cinnamon Muffins
- Optimizing The Gut – Brain – Heart Connection
- You Are What Your Grandparents Ate
- Weight Goals with Sue Galluzo
- Eat to Beat Inflammation
- A Better Butter Chicken
- Begin Your Day with Energy
- Smart Starts for Back to School
- Tropical Twister
- Tropical Cobb Salad
- Tomato Salad
- Homemade Hibiscus Cold Brew Tea
- When Tears are Not Enough
- Fajita Steak Platter
Skin Relief from Head to Toe
Eczema. Psoriasis. Itching. Hives. Manage skin issues from inside out with Execalm capsules and cream.
The Power of Medicinal Plants
The phyto-therapeutic mix in this formula allows the elimination of metabolic waste by helping the blood, liver, kidneys and lymphatic system to function effectively.
The selection of B vitamins and minerals, essential for regeneration of epithelial and growth of skin appendages are known to help prevent dry skin, dermatitis, rashes and skin eruptions and are essential for skin structure.
When a skin condition is present, the skin barrier is weakened, which can lead to infection. Babies who are born by caesarean section are especially vulnerable. A healthy skin barrier is key to healthy balanced skin. It prevents allergens, bacteria and irritants from penetrating into the body. A balanced oil to water ratio is key to help prevent skin from becoming dehydrated.
Execalm capsule is able to act on eczema, psoriasis, hives and itching, covering several aspects of the classification of eczema. In addition, the capsule has an impact on rosacea through rutin, as well as provides the body with elements that help restore and nourish the skin via the lymphatic system.
Figwort is stated to act as dermatological agent and a mild diuretic, and to increase myocardial contraction. Traditionally, it has been used for wound healing, and for chronic skin diseases, specifically eczema, psoriasis and pruritis.
Selenium supplementation provides clinical improvement in subjects with various dermatoses and is accompanied by an increase in gluthathion peroxidase values.
Eczema has several etiologies. They should be evaluated in order to conduct the appropriate treatment. It is not uncommon to see concomitant asthma, allergic rhinitis, as well as leaky gut.
Classification of Eczema
• Contact eczema, face (cosmetic allergies)
• Hands (occupational allergies)
• Body (detergent allergies, soap, synthetic garments)
• Food (allergy, intolerance)
• Mechanical (friction)
• Hormonal / endocrine
• Renal, Hepatic, Intestinal, Lymphatic and Immune systemt
Established in 1984, Herbasanté is a family-owned and operated
Canadian company, that specializes in providing a wide range of
natural and non-toxic herbal remedies, manufacturing innovative and affordable products for more than 35 years. For more information visit: www.herbasante.ca.
- Barbara Kamer, Renata Pasowska, Elżbieta D.łka, Agnieszka Blomberg, Helena Rotsztejn Prevalence of atopic dermatitis in infants during the first six months of life. Postepy Dermatol Alergol. 2013 October; 30(5): 277–281
- Tsiskarishvili N Vetal. Angio protectors in the treatment of rosacea with rutin. Georgian Med News.2014Mar;(228):51-4
- Stevenson P Cetal. Wound healing activity of acylated iridoid glycosides from scrophularianodosa. PhytotherRes 2002;16:33-35.
- British Herbal Pharmacopoeia. Keighley: British Herbal Medicine Association, 1983.
- Wren RC. Potter’s New Cyclopedia of Botanical Drugs and preparations (revised, Williamson EW, Evans FJ). Saffron Walden: Daniel, 1988.