- Get Back on Track
- How to Stay Energized All Day with Natural Supplements
- 3 Yin Yoga Poses for Stress
- Mediterranean Spiced Lamb Stew with Apricots and Coriander
- Sharpen the Mind
- “TEA”RRIFICALLY Healthy Winter Gifts of Warmth
- Celeriac, Truffle, Smoked Bacon and Thyme Soup
- Make 3 Easy Meals in Mugs
- Going the Extra Mile
- Increase Athletic Performance with Ubiquinol and NADH
- 7 Things I Wish I knew When I Started Running
- Giving Kids a Back to School Boost
- This Kitchen is for Dancing
- Vegan Marinara Meatballs
- Cauliflower Turmeric Soup
Sipahh Flavored Straw Turns Compostable
Award Winning Unistraw launches compostable straw.
Recognizing and responding to growing consumer concern over the environmental impact of single-use plastic straws, Sipahh quickly transitioned to the more sustainable alternative.
Sipahh straws will now be produced using PLA (polylactic acid), a thermoplastic derived from plant starch, such as corn or sugar cane rather than petrochemicals from fossil fuels. Eco-friendly PLA compostable straws are manufactured using less energy and safely break down, leaving no toxic residue.
Suchet Rastogi, CEO of Sipahh’s parent Unistraw said: “We are in the business of health. Today, health is not just about products but about lifestyle. And the environment is a core part of any lifestyle.”
Sipahh straws are available in a number of mouth-watering varieties, including Cocoa-Bean Chocolate, Luscious Strawberry, Banana Smoothie, Hello Marshmallow! and Velvet Vanilla.
A Sipahh straw contains just 2 grams (less than half a teaspoon) of sugar, as compared to the 15 grams found in the average ready-to-drink flavored milk — or the staggering 46 grams of sugar in most sodas / soft drinks.
The World Health Organization recommends that children aged 2 to 10 should consume no more than 13 grams of added sugar each day, making Sipahh the ideal choice for parents who are conscious of their children’s health — but still want to serve a tasty flavored drink treat.
Sipahh is sold in more than 40 countries globally.