- 5 Causes of Chronic Inflammation and How to Prevent Them
- Be UTI-free with Utiva
- The Easy Way to Grow Your Own Food
- Grow Your Own Tomatoes
- Fresh Herbs for the Spring
- How to Grow Sprouts
- Top 5 Spring Superfoods
- Psst. Juicy Juicing Secrets
- Finding peace in nature during the COVID-19 Social Distancing
- 6 Herbs and Foods for Gentle Detox
- How Not to Get Sick This Winter
- Winter Deluge Health Survival
- Looking at CBD for your Dog
- KLIIN Creates a Splash!
- Start a Fitness Journey with Health Conditions
Rawlicious Salads, Tabbouleh Flower
This raw salad is made with cauliflower.
1/2 medium cauliflower, shredded in food processor (approx.)
1 cup cubed tomatoes
3 cups finely chopped fresh parsley
1/3 cup firmly packed finely chopped red onion
5 fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
1 1/2 tsp sea salt
1/8 tsp ground black pepper
3 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
1 tbsp olive oil
1 clove garlic, chopped
In a salad bowl, combine all ingredients. Keeps 5 days in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
Preparation: 20 minutes
Equipment: food processor
Excerpted from RawEssence by David Côté and Mathieu Gallant © 2013 Robert Rose Inc. www.robertrose.ca
May not be reprinted without publisher permission.