- Birthday Crepe Cake
- 3 Trendy Summer Salads with Protein
- 5 Causes of Chronic Inflammation and How to Prevent Them
- Be UTI-free with Utiva
- The Easy Way to Grow Your Own Food
- Grow Your Own Tomatoes
- Fresh Herbs for the Spring
- How to Grow Sprouts
- Top 5 Spring Superfoods
- Psst. Juicy Juicing Secrets
- Finding peace in nature during the COVID-19 Social Distancing
- 6 Herbs and Foods for Gentle Detox
- How Not to Get Sick This Winter
- Winter Deluge Health Survival
- Looking at CBD for your Dog
Omega-3 Nutracleanse® Apple Cinnamon Muffins
1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
1 ½ tsp baking soda
¾ cup coconut sugar
1 Tbsp cinnamon
1/3 cup Omega3NutraCleanse®
1 cup almond milk
1/3 cup apple sauce
1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
2 cups diced apples
Chopped nuts for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 F and prepare muffin tins.
- Mix together dry ingredients. In a separate bowl, mix together wet ingredients.
- Slowly incorporate wet ingredients into dry ingredients, being careful not to overmix.
- Stir in chopped apples.
- Pour batter into prepared muffin tins, and sprinkle chopped nuts on top.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Let cool.
Courtesy of Omega3 NutraCleanse®. For more recipes visit: omega3nutracleanse.com