- Get Back on Track
- How to Stay Energized All Day with Natural Supplements
- 3 Yin Yoga Poses for Stress
- Mediterranean Spiced Lamb Stew with Apricots and Coriander
- Sharpen the Mind
- “TEA”RRIFICALLY Healthy Winter Gifts of Warmth
- Celeriac, Truffle, Smoked Bacon and Thyme Soup
- Make 3 Easy Meals in Mugs
- Going the Extra Mile
- Increase Athletic Performance with Ubiquinol and NADH
- 7 Things I Wish I knew When I Started Running
- Giving Kids a Back to School Boost
- This Kitchen is for Dancing
- Vegan Marinara Meatballs
- Cauliflower Turmeric Soup
Omega-3 Nutracleanse® Apple Cinnamon Muffins
1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
1 ½ tsp baking soda
¾ cup coconut sugar
1 Tbsp cinnamon
1/3 cup Omega3NutraCleanse®
1 cup almond milk
1/3 cup apple sauce
1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
2 cups diced apples
Chopped nuts for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 F and prepare muffin tins.
- Mix together dry ingredients. In a separate bowl, mix together wet ingredients.
- Slowly incorporate wet ingredients into dry ingredients, being careful not to overmix.
- Stir in chopped apples.
- Pour batter into prepared muffin tins, and sprinkle chopped nuts on top.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Let cool.
Courtesy of Omega3 NutraCleanse®. For more recipes visit: omega3nutracleanse.com