- 5 Causes of Chronic Inflammation and How to Prevent Them
- Be UTI-free with Utiva
- The Easy Way to Grow Your Own Food
- Grow Your Own Tomatoes
- Fresh Herbs for the Spring
- How to Grow Sprouts
- Top 5 Spring Superfoods
- Psst. Juicy Juicing Secrets
- Finding peace in nature during the COVID-19 Social Distancing
- 6 Herbs and Foods for Gentle Detox
- How Not to Get Sick This Winter
- Winter Deluge Health Survival
- Looking at CBD for your Dog
- KLIIN Creates a Splash!
- Start a Fitness Journey with Health Conditions
Nut-Free, Coconut Chocolate Spread
Are you on the hunt for a nut spread replacement? How about a good snack for your children to take to school? You will love this simple spread! This 4-ingredient chocolate spread is delicious, healthy, fibrous and nutrient rich – but best of all, NUT FREE!
Why Choose Alpha DME Organic
Coconut Oil for your Family?
Alpha DME Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is certified fair-trade and is hand-pressed directly from fresh coconuts in the Solomon Islands by island natives on their own family farms.
The DME® process uses a manually operated cold-pressing unit to produce raw oil from fresh coconuts in as little as one-and-a-half hours or less. This short processing time eliminates the concern of mold growth or danger of other impurities – just one of the things that sets Alpha DME apart from every other coconut oil on the market. For this reason, it has earned multiple organic certifications.
Alpha DME delivers the purest, highest quality, raw, organic coconut oil to your table. You can also be assured that the production protects the environment through sustainable practices. To learn more and for more recipes go to www.alphahealth.ca
- 1 cup DME™ Coconut Oil, melted
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Combine all ingredients until smooth. Wait until mixture thickens, and spread on your favourite food. The kids will love it!
Recipe provided by: Alicia Tobin, R.H.N. and Alyssa Robertson