- Cloudy with a Chance of Blurry Vision
- Sipahh Flavored Straw Turns Compostable
- 3 Trendy Summer Salads with Protein
- Identifying Lingering Balance Issues as a Result of a Brain Injury
- Baked Blueberry Banana Porridge
- The Future of Tech Devices & Healthy Shopping
- Cutting Carbs at Breakfast Can Jumpstart Weight-Loss
- Zesty Blueberry Granola Bars
- Stopping Ticks in Their Tracks
- 100 Beautiful Things
- The Triple Jump of Detoxification
- Pesto Vegetable Quiche
- A Fresh Take on Canada’s Food Guide
- The Top Tips about Dental Treatment You Should Know
- Allergies, Poor Immunity is at the Root
Nut-Free, Coconut Chocolate Spread
Are you on the hunt for a nut spread replacement? How about a good snack for your children to take to school? You will love this simple spread! This 4-ingredient chocolate spread is delicious, healthy, fibrous and nutrient rich – but best of all, NUT FREE!
Why Choose Alpha DME Organic
Coconut Oil for your Family?
Alpha DME Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is certified fair-trade and is hand-pressed directly from fresh coconuts in the Solomon Islands by island natives on their own family farms.
The DME® process uses a manually operated cold-pressing unit to produce raw oil from fresh coconuts in as little as one-and-a-half hours or less. This short processing time eliminates the concern of mold growth or danger of other impurities – just one of the things that sets Alpha DME apart from every other coconut oil on the market. For this reason, it has earned multiple organic certifications.
Alpha DME delivers the purest, highest quality, raw, organic coconut oil to your table. You can also be assured that the production protects the environment through sustainable practices. To learn more and for more recipes go to www.alphahealth.ca
- 1 cup DME™ Coconut Oil, melted
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Combine all ingredients until smooth. Wait until mixture thickens, and spread on your favourite food. The kids will love it!
Recipe provided by: Alicia Tobin, R.H.N. and Alyssa Robertson