- 5 Causes of Chronic Inflammation and How to Prevent Them
- Be UTI-free with Utiva
- The Easy Way to Grow Your Own Food
- Grow Your Own Tomatoes
- Fresh Herbs for the Spring
- How to Grow Sprouts
- Top 5 Spring Superfoods
- Psst. Juicy Juicing Secrets
- Finding peace in nature during the COVID-19 Social Distancing
- 6 Herbs and Foods for Gentle Detox
- How Not to Get Sick This Winter
- Winter Deluge Health Survival
- Looking at CBD for your Dog
- KLIIN Creates a Splash!
- Start a Fitness Journey with Health Conditions
Looking at CBD for your Dog
Health issues seem to be popping up more often than not these days, I’m not sure if it’s because we are more paranoid at every little niggle we feel inside of us, or that we have so many available resources to track, test and diagnose symptoms.
Either way, we are lucky enough to live in a world where technology and medicine are constantly evolving, we have treatments and procedures available at the click of a button, doctors a simple phone call away and pharmacies that work till late at night. It’s a privilege for sure.
And when it comes to our beloved pets and furry friends the care is no different, we spoil them, play with them and when feeling poorly take them to a doggy doctor and do anything we can to make them feel better and back to their healthy selves.
CBD we know comes from the marijuana cousin, the hemp plant, click here https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabidiol for the advanced definition and history behind it. It is extracted and used for all kinds of uses, recreational, medicinal and, but not limited to, herbal.
In recent years it has become increasingly popular with customers singing its praises for the health benefits it has offered them and their pets. Although not officially printed as a health aid in medical textbooks yet, this has not stopped society from getting their hands on it and living a better quality life.
CBD for your dog.
While for some pet owners the thought of administering anything relating to the marijuana family to their pet might sound outrageous, but for those who have tried everything and every kind of medicine will tell a different story.
CBD consists of compounds that react with the neurons in the brain, and help to regulate a stable neuro system and all-round well-being.
There are many benefits of using CBD, and because THC is not present-THC being the psychoactive component in cannabis-you don’t have to fret about your dog getting a ‘high.’ This article has CBD dog success stories and see a different point of view.
5 Advantages of using CBD for your pet.
- Anti-inflammatory. Healthy cells in the body breakdown due to a weak immune system, thus causing inflammation. CBD helps regulate bodily functions. The CB2 receptors react with the immune cells and aids in preventing cell deterioration.
- Pain Relief. We all know pain is not something we sign up for if we can help it. CBD components assist the brain pain receptor cells and neurons and dull the pain if not canceling it completely. It is great for post-surgery, recovering from an injury or feeling extremely poorly.
- Anxiety. Fireworks night is bound to have your pup cowering under the blanket or in a dark cupboard and shaking like a leaf, a few drops of CBD oil on a treat or mixed into food a couple of hours before it all kicks off can help reduce the stress he would normally feel.
- Seizures. An overload of neurons fired off from the brain without control or warning is usually the reason behind tremors, seizures and epileptic fits. Having it regulated with CBD, these seizures can decrease dramatically and improve your pets’ life two-fold. They aren’t aware when it happens, and can feel traumatized when it’s over.
- Nausea & Vomiting. This can be a stressful experience for pets, especially when going on a road trip in the back of the car. A quick CBD dog treat before you leave and your furry family member won’t have to suffer.
Recipes and CBD treats.
There are great brands and companies out there doing all the hard work so you don’t have to when it comes to preparing snacks and treats with CBD for your pet. It can be scary knowing what’s what and which product is best, so click to Holistapet to browse the products and read details about them, and help choose a treat that will get that tail wagging like a propeller again.
Many options and versions are available, softy chews, biscuits to steak flavored snack treats, you can’t go wrong and your dog will love you even more for it. Try online for great recipes you could try yourself if you’re feeling creative, but the main thing is that your pet is happy and healthy, and if CBD is going to do that, then don’t wait.