- 3 Trendy Summer Salads with Protein
- 5 Causes of Chronic Inflammation and How to Prevent Them
- Be UTI-free with Utiva
- The Easy Way to Grow Your Own Food
- Grow Your Own Tomatoes
- Fresh Herbs for the Spring
- How to Grow Sprouts
- Top 5 Spring Superfoods
- Psst. Juicy Juicing Secrets
- Finding peace in nature during the COVID-19 Social Distancing
- 6 Herbs and Foods for Gentle Detox
- How Not to Get Sick This Winter
- Winter Deluge Health Survival
- Looking at CBD for your Dog
- KLIIN Creates a Splash!
Widely known, and at the halfway point on the Scoville Heat Unit Scale, Jalapeños lend a rich flavour to dishes.
Makes 1 Serving
1 fresh jalapeño pepper
6 sprigs fresh cilantro
Using a juicer, process tomatoes, jalapeño pepper, onion, cilantro and lime. Whisk and pour into a glass.
Courtesy of “The Juicing Bible, Second Edition” by Pat Crocker © 2011 www.robertrose.ca
Reprinted with permission. Available where books are sold.