- Going the Extra Mile
- Increase Athletic Performance with Ubiquinol and NADH
- 7 Things I Wish I knew When I Started Running
- Giving Kids a Back to School Boost
- This Kitchen is for Dancing
- Vegan Marinara Meatballs
- Cauliflower Turmeric Soup
- Green Coconut Curry
- Harvest Yourself a “TEA”RRIFICALLY Healthy Autumn
- Omega-3 Nutracleanse® Apple Cinnamon Muffins
- Optimizing The Gut – Brain – Heart Connection
- You Are What Your Grandparents Ate
- Weight Goals with Sue Galluzo
- Eat to Beat Inflammation
- A Better Butter Chicken
Invisalign, the first step to a perfect smile
Invisalign is an innovative orthodontic treatment that can give everyone a Hollywood smile. It is as effective as braces and it works perfectly for both teenagers and adults. The key to getting the most out of this treatment is to keep up with the schedule and maintain your aligners.
It might seem complicated, but it’s really easy. The best way to learn more information about this is to ask an orthodontist. If you decide that you want to start the Invisalign treatment, you should have some things in mind.
First of all, don’t forget to wear the aligners
Unlike braces, you have the possibility to remove the Invisalign trays. However, it’s recommendable that you wear them as often as you can, so that you can maintain the treatment scheme.
Usually, the device should be on around 20-22 hours each day. The only time when you take the aligners out should be when you eat or brush or floss.
If you change the aligners regularly and in the proper order, you will finish the treatment on time
Like in every other treatment, you should follow the rules mentioned by your doctor. Keep in mind the changing method and respect the order, because the more you stick to the plan, the easier it gets to achieve the expected results in due time. Don’t skip any check-up and your Invisalign will give you the smile you always wanted.
It is very important to keep a strict oral hygiene
When you wear Invisalign trays, brushing and flossing are a must after every meal. It would be ideal if you could clean your teeth after every drink as well. A poor dental cleaning will cause bacteria to remain trapped inside the trays and this could lead to other problems.
In case you don’t have the possibility to brush during the day, you should rinse your mouth before re-introducing the Invisalign trays. It’s easier to keep a proper hygiene if you have a toothbrush and floss with you everywhere.
Other ways to make the Invisalign treatment smooth and efficient
- Have your teeth cleaned at least twice a year. This process is performed by your dentists, so make appointments accordingly;
- Keep the aligners clean and properly sanitized. Also, store them in proper conditions and make sure that they are away from bacteria and germs;
- Keep in mind that it takes some time to adjust to aligners, so they might feel uncomfortable at first;
To sum up, we will mention that the best way to solve all the potential issues with the Invisalign is to talk to your dentist. He or she will give you all the indications on how to clean, store and use the device. All you have to do is follow the guidelines and continue with your regular activities.