- Cloudy with a Chance of Blurry Vision
- Sipahh Flavored Straw Turns Compostable
- 3 Trendy Summer Salads with Protein
- Identifying Lingering Balance Issues as a Result of a Brain Injury
- Baked Blueberry Banana Porridge
- The Future of Tech Devices & Healthy Shopping
- Cutting Carbs at Breakfast Can Jumpstart Weight-Loss
- Zesty Blueberry Granola Bars
- Stopping Ticks in Their Tracks
- 100 Beautiful Things
- The Triple Jump of Detoxification
- Pesto Vegetable Quiche
- A Fresh Take on Canada’s Food Guide
- The Top Tips about Dental Treatment You Should Know
- Allergies, Poor Immunity is at the Root
Help Support Good Health this Winter Season with Coral LLC® CellEnergy H2
CARSON CITY, NV — While the holiday season is typically associated with all things merry and bright, it can also bring inclement weather and a bustling schedule, which may result in an increased incidence of cold and flu.
Help support the body’s ability to ward off sickness with Coral LLC CellEnergy H2, a supplement that harnesses the power of molecular hydrogen—a powerful micro molecule and antioxidant that has been shown to convert harmful free radicals to water, thus boosting the immune system’s defensive capabilities*.
Molecular hydrogen (H2) has gained significant medical attention for its multitude of proven therapeutic benefits, from reducing oxidative stress—the cause of sickness and disease—and delivering anti-aging effects, to improving athlete recovery and decreasing muscle and joint soreness.
As the smallest and most mobile molecule in existence, it can efficiently penetrate cells to eliminate free radicals at the source and create an antioxidant effect on the body, offering protection from the most common and most dangerous diseases, as well as a faster recovery from health-related ailments. An increase in energy and focus has also been reported by those who take H2.
Coral LLC’s CellEnergy H2 combines above-sea coral minerals and magnesium to deliver high-dose molecular hydrogen plus 74 essential bioavailable minerals. It’s available in a one-month (30 veggie capsules) or two-month (60 veggie capsules) supply for $29.95 and $59.95 MSRP, respectively.
Coral LLC, the leading brand of coral minerals, is one of the original coral calcium mineral companies in the U.S., using only EcoSafe above-sea coral in its products. The company is located at 5576 Bighorn Drive, Carson City, NV. www.coralcalcium.com
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.