- 5 Causes of Chronic Inflammation and How to Prevent Them
- Be UTI-free with Utiva
- The Easy Way to Grow Your Own Food
- Grow Your Own Tomatoes
- Fresh Herbs for the Spring
- How to Grow Sprouts
- Top 5 Spring Superfoods
- Psst. Juicy Juicing Secrets
- Finding peace in nature during the COVID-19 Social Distancing
- 6 Herbs and Foods for Gentle Detox
- How Not to Get Sick This Winter
- Winter Deluge Health Survival
- Looking at CBD for your Dog
- KLIIN Creates a Splash!
- Start a Fitness Journey with Health Conditions
Parsley adds a hint of spring freshness to this smoothie with a smooth avocado finish. Avocados are a great source of vitamin C, as well as provide lutein and omega-3 fatty acids.
- ¼ cup diced avocado
- ¼ cup minced parsley
- 1 tsp. grated ginger
- ½ cup frozen pineapple
- 3 tbsp. hemp seeds
- ½ banana (optional)
Top with coconut water or regular water and blend together. Enjoy!
Angela Wallace is a Registered Dietitian, Personal Trainer, and Family Food Expert. She runs a private practice (Eat Right Feel Right) that offers various nutrition and exercise programs. In addition, she works as a health educator and project coordinator with the Guelph Family Health Study. www.eatrightfeelright.ca