- Get Back on Track
- How to Stay Energized All Day with Natural Supplements
- 3 Yin Yoga Poses for Stress
- Mediterranean Spiced Lamb Stew with Apricots and Coriander
- Sharpen the Mind
- “TEA”RRIFICALLY Healthy Winter Gifts of Warmth
- Celeriac, Truffle, Smoked Bacon and Thyme Soup
- Complete 360 for Diabetes
- Make 3 Easy Meals in Mugs
- Going the Extra Mile
- Increase Athletic Performance with Ubiquinol and NADH
- 7 Things I Wish I knew When I Started Running
- Giving Kids a Back to School Boost
- This Kitchen is for Dancing
- Vegan Marinara Meatballs
Fresh flavours to start the day or cool off with in the afternoon.
1 pomegranate, seeds only
1 cup raspberries
1 cup pitted cherries or blueberries
1⁄2 cup natural yogurt
1⁄4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Using a juicer, process pomegranate seeds, raspberries and cherries. Whisk together with yogurt and cinnamon and pour into glasses.
Courtesy of Juicing Bible, Second Edition by Pat Crocker. Text Copyright © 2000, 2008, 2019 Pat Crocker. Photography by Colin Erricson. Reprinted with permission. Available where books are sold.