- 3 Trendy Summer Salads with Protein
- 5 Causes of Chronic Inflammation and How to Prevent Them
- Be UTI-free with Utiva
- The Easy Way to Grow Your Own Food
- Grow Your Own Tomatoes
- Fresh Herbs for the Spring
- How to Grow Sprouts
- Top 5 Spring Superfoods
- Psst. Juicy Juicing Secrets
- Finding peace in nature during the COVID-19 Social Distancing
- 6 Herbs and Foods for Gentle Detox
- How Not to Get Sick This Winter
- Winter Deluge Health Survival
- Looking at CBD for your Dog
- KLIIN Creates a Splash!
Fresh flavours to start the day or cool off with in the afternoon.
1 pomegranate, seeds only
1 cup raspberries
1 cup pitted cherries or blueberries
1⁄2 cup natural yogurt
1⁄4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Using a juicer, process pomegranate seeds, raspberries and cherries. Whisk together with yogurt and cinnamon and pour into glasses.
Courtesy of Juicing Bible, Second Edition by Pat Crocker. Text Copyright © 2000, 2008, 2019 Pat Crocker. Photography by Colin Erricson. Reprinted with permission. Available where books are sold.