- 5 Causes of Chronic Inflammation and How to Prevent Them
- Be UTI-free with Utiva
- The Easy Way to Grow Your Own Food
- Grow Your Own Tomatoes
- Fresh Herbs for the Spring
- How to Grow Sprouts
- Top 5 Spring Superfoods
- Psst. Juicy Juicing Secrets
- Finding peace in nature during the COVID-19 Social Distancing
- 6 Herbs and Foods for Gentle Detox
- How Not to Get Sick This Winter
- Winter Deluge Health Survival
- Looking at CBD for your Dog
- KLIIN Creates a Splash!
- Start a Fitness Journey with Health Conditions
Dillicious Salmon Burgers
The incredibly tangy dill sauce gives these salmon burgers a serious kick and takes them from blah to aagh!
This recipe is a great way to use up left-over salmon for lunch the following day.
Pile high with your favourite toppings, like more dill pickles of course, tomatoes, lettuce and red onion.
Breadcrumbs, 1 cup
Salmon, cooked, 2 cups
Chives, minced, 1 tsp.
Dried dill, 1 tsp.
Olive oil, for baking sheet
Mash the left-over salmon with a fork in a medium sized bowl. Add about 2/3 a cup of the breadcrumbs, reserving some to sprinkle on top later. Add the chives, dried dill and eggs and blend well. Form into patties and flatten. Place parchment paper on a baking sheet and add a little olive oil to the bottom. Place patties on top and sprinkle with remaining breadcrumbs on both sides. Cook at 350˚ for 30 minutes. Flip over at the fifteen minute mark.
Dillicious Dill Sauce
Mayonnaise or Plain Yogurt, 1/4 cup
Dill Pickles, minced, 4 tbsp.
Garlic cloves, minced (fresh or from a jar of pickles), 2 cloves
Dried dill, 1 1/2 tsp.
Lemon Juice, 1 1/2 tbsp.
Mix all of the ingredients in a small bowl.
Enjoy piled high with your favourite toppings and sauce. If you have the time, caramelize the red onions first, then they kind of stick in the sauce and melt into the burger holding it all together more lusciously. So good.