- Cloudy with a Chance of Blurry Vision
- Sipahh Flavored Straw Turns Compostable
- 3 Trendy Summer Salads with Protein
- Identifying Lingering Balance Issues as a Result of a Brain Injury
- Baked Blueberry Banana Porridge
- The Future of Tech Devices & Healthy Shopping
- Cutting Carbs at Breakfast Can Jumpstart Weight-Loss
- Zesty Blueberry Granola Bars
- Stopping Ticks in Their Tracks
- 100 Beautiful Things
- The Triple Jump of Detoxification
- Pesto Vegetable Quiche
- A Fresh Take on Canada’s Food Guide
- The Top Tips about Dental Treatment You Should Know
- Allergies, Poor Immunity is at the Root
Dillicious Salmon Burgers
The incredibly tangy dill sauce gives these salmon burgers a serious kick and takes them from blah to aagh!
This recipe is a great way to use up left-over salmon for lunch the following day.
Pile high with your favourite toppings, like more dill pickles of course, tomatoes, lettuce and red onion.
Breadcrumbs, 1 cup
Salmon, cooked, 2 cups
Chives, minced, 1 tsp.
Dried dill, 1 tsp.
Olive oil, for baking sheet
Mash the left-over salmon with a fork in a medium sized bowl. Add about 2/3 a cup of the breadcrumbs, reserving some to sprinkle on top later. Add the chives, dried dill and eggs and blend well. Form into patties and flatten. Place parchment paper on a baking sheet and add a little olive oil to the bottom. Place patties on top and sprinkle with remaining breadcrumbs on both sides. Cook at 350˚ for 30 minutes. Flip over at the fifteen minute mark.
Dillicious Dill Sauce
Mayonnaise or Plain Yogurt, 1/4 cup
Dill Pickles, minced, 4 tbsp.
Garlic cloves, minced (fresh or from a jar of pickles), 2 cloves
Dried dill, 1 1/2 tsp.
Lemon Juice, 1 1/2 tbsp.
Mix all of the ingredients in a small bowl.
Enjoy piled high with your favourite toppings and sauce. If you have the time, caramelize the red onions first, then they kind of stick in the sauce and melt into the burger holding it all together more lusciously. So good.