- Get Back on Track
- How to Stay Energized All Day with Natural Supplements
- 3 Yin Yoga Poses for Stress
- Mediterranean Spiced Lamb Stew with Apricots and Coriander
- Sharpen the Mind
- “TEA”RRIFICALLY Healthy Winter Gifts of Warmth
- Celeriac, Truffle, Smoked Bacon and Thyme Soup
- Make 3 Easy Meals in Mugs
- Going the Extra Mile
- Increase Athletic Performance with Ubiquinol and NADH
- 7 Things I Wish I knew When I Started Running
- Giving Kids a Back to School Boost
- This Kitchen is for Dancing
- Vegan Marinara Meatballs
- Cauliflower Turmeric Soup
Cranberry Orange, High Fibre Muffins
Adding NutraCleanse to your favourite muffin recipe is an easy way to support healthy blood pressure, weight loss and better digestion. Here’s one of our muffin favourites to get you started. It provides omega-3, omega-6 and a high amount of fibre to your diet.
Makes 12 muffins with over 8 grams of fibre each.
2 cups NutraCleanse™
1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
3 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. salt
3/4 cup orange juice
1/2 cup sugar (or 1/4 cup honey as substitute)
3 eggs (or 3 egg whites for a lower fat version)
1 whole washed orange including peel, quartered and seeded
1 1/2 cup chopped dried cranberries
Combine first 4 ingredients in medium bowl. In blender combine next 5 ingredients, blend on high for approx. 20 seconds. Add liquid mixture to dry ingredients and combine. Add dried cranberries, spoon into lightly sprayed muffin tray. Bake at 400 degrees F (375 if using the honey substitute version) for approx. 25 minutes or until slightly browned.
Courtesy of NutraCleanse.