- Eat to Beat Inflammation
- Tomato Salad
- Homemade Hibiscus Cold Brew Tea
- When Tears are Not Enough
- Fajita Steak Platter
- Walking on Sunshine
- Olive Oil & Omega-3s
- Chimichurri Potato Salad
- Granate Berry
- Cloudy with a Chance of Blurry Vision
- Experience Forest Bathing at Scandinave Spa Blue Mountain
- Sipahh Flavored Straw Turns Compostable
- 3 Trendy Summer Salads with Protein
- Identifying Lingering Balance Issues as a Result of a Brain Injury
- Baked Blueberry Banana Porridge
Cranberry Orange, High Fibre Muffins
Adding NutraCleanse to your favourite muffin recipe is an easy way to support healthy blood pressure, weight loss and better digestion. Here’s one of our muffin favourites to get you started. It provides omega-3, omega-6 and a high amount of fibre to your diet.
Makes 12 muffins with over 8 grams of fibre each.
2 cups NutraCleanse™
1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
3 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. salt
3/4 cup orange juice
1/2 cup sugar (or 1/4 cup honey as substitute)
3 eggs (or 3 egg whites for a lower fat version)
1 whole washed orange including peel, quartered and seeded
1 1/2 cup chopped dried cranberries
Combine first 4 ingredients in medium bowl. In blender combine next 5 ingredients, blend on high for approx. 20 seconds. Add liquid mixture to dry ingredients and combine. Add dried cranberries, spoon into lightly sprayed muffin tray. Bake at 400 degrees F (375 if using the honey substitute version) for approx. 25 minutes or until slightly browned.
Courtesy of NutraCleanse.