- Sipahh Flavored Straw Turns Compostable
- 3 Trendy Summer Salads with Protein
- Identifying Lingering Balance Issues as a Result of a Brain Injury
- Baked Blueberry Banana Porridge
- The Future of Tech Devices & Healthy Shopping
- Cutting Carbs at Breakfast Can Jumpstart Weight-Loss
- Zesty Blueberry Granola Bars
- Stopping Ticks in Their Tracks
- 100 Beautiful Things
- The Triple Jump of Detoxification
- Pesto Vegetable Quiche
- A Fresh Take on Canada’s Food Guide
- The Top Tips about Dental Treatment You Should Know
- Allergies, Poor Immunity is at the Root
- Oil of Oregano Never Tasted So Good
Cranberry Orange, High Fibre Muffins
Adding NutraCleanse to your favourite muffin recipe is an easy way to support healthy blood pressure, weight loss and better digestion. Here’s one of our muffin favourites to get you started. It provides omega-3, omega-6 and a high amount of fibre to your diet.
Makes 12 muffins with over 8 grams of fibre each.
2 cups NutraCleanse™
1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
3 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. salt
3/4 cup orange juice
1/2 cup sugar (or 1/4 cup honey as substitute)
3 eggs (or 3 egg whites for a lower fat version)
1 whole washed orange including peel, quartered and seeded
1 1/2 cup chopped dried cranberries
Combine first 4 ingredients in medium bowl. In blender combine next 5 ingredients, blend on high for approx. 20 seconds. Add liquid mixture to dry ingredients and combine. Add dried cranberries, spoon into lightly sprayed muffin tray. Bake at 400 degrees F (375 if using the honey substitute version) for approx. 25 minutes or until slightly browned.
Courtesy of NutraCleanse.