- 3 Trendy Summer Salads with Protein
- 5 Causes of Chronic Inflammation and How to Prevent Them
- Be UTI-free with Utiva
- The Easy Way to Grow Your Own Food
- Grow Your Own Tomatoes
- Fresh Herbs for the Spring
- How to Grow Sprouts
- Top 5 Spring Superfoods
- Psst. Juicy Juicing Secrets
- Finding peace in nature during the COVID-19 Social Distancing
- 6 Herbs and Foods for Gentle Detox
- How Not to Get Sick This Winter
- Winter Deluge Health Survival
- Looking at CBD for your Dog
- KLIIN Creates a Splash!
Pets are as curious as they are lovable. That’s why providing them with a safe, healthy...
Much like humans, dogs and cats suffer the pitfalls of the sedentary lifestyles which characterize modern...
Pet owners know the importance of exercise for their furry friends. Going on that daily walk...
More Pet Perks News
- How You Can Help Your Pet Live Longer
Pets are a very important part of a pet owner’s life, and often the...
- Posted September 8, 2013
- Keep Pets Parasite Free
There are over 1000 different species of parasites that can invade the bodies of...
- Posted September 3, 2013
- Arthritis & Hip Dysplasia Problems
As our pets get older, they may suffer the same complications of repetitive strain...
- Posted August 28, 2013
- Healthy Pet Digestion, using Probiotics, Enzymes and Fibre
The normal digestive tract in animals contains trillions of bacteria and other micro-organisms of...
- Posted August 20, 2013
- How Do Toxins Affect Your Pet?
Toxicity is an underrated problem with respect to our companion animals. Our pets are...
- Posted August 14, 2013
- Detoxification for Pets
Toxins enter the body via a number of convenient pathways; through the lungs when...
- Posted June 15, 2013
- Jane Fonda: Pets for Better Health
Jane Fonda's dog is an 8 lb Coton de Tulear (pronounced Tulea). Tulea is the name of her...
- Posted April 3, 2013