- 3 Yin Yoga Poses for Stress
- Mediterranean Spiced Lamb Stew with Apricots and Coriander
- Sharpen the Mind
- Celeriac, Truffle, Smoked Bacon and Thyme Soup
- Complete 360 for Diabetes
- Make 3 Easy Meals in Mugs
- Going the Extra Mile
- Increase Athletic Performance with Ubiquinol and NADH
- 7 Things I Wish I knew When I Started Running
- Giving Kids a Back to School Boost
- This Kitchen is for Dancing
- Vegan Marinara Meatballs
- Cauliflower Turmeric Soup
- Green Coconut Curry
- Harvest Yourself a “TEA”RRIFICALLY Healthy Autumn
Pets are as curious as they are lovable. That’s why providing them with a safe, healthy...
Much like humans, dogs and cats suffer the pitfalls of the sedentary lifestyles which characterize modern...
Pet owners know the importance of exercise for their furry friends. Going on that daily walk...
More Pet Perks News
- How You Can Help Your Pet Live Longer
Pets are a very important part of a pet owner’s life, and often the...
- Posted September 8, 2013
- Keep Pets Parasite Free
There are over 1000 different species of parasites that can invade the bodies of...
- Posted September 3, 2013
- Arthritis & Hip Dysplasia Problems
As our pets get older, they may suffer the same complications of repetitive strain...
- Posted August 28, 2013
- Healthy Pet Digestion, using Probiotics, Enzymes and Fibre
The normal digestive tract in animals contains trillions of bacteria and other micro-organisms of...
- Posted August 20, 2013
- How Do Toxins Affect Your Pet?
Toxicity is an underrated problem with respect to our companion animals. Our pets are...
- Posted August 14, 2013
- Detoxification for Pets
Toxins enter the body via a number of convenient pathways; through the lungs when...
- Posted June 15, 2013
- Jane Fonda: Pets for Better Health
Jane Fonda's dog is an 8 lb Coton de Tulear (pronounced Tulea). Tulea is the name of her...
- Posted April 3, 2013