- Eat to Beat Inflammation
- Tomato Salad
- Homemade Hibiscus Cold Brew Tea
- When Tears are Not Enough
- Fajita Steak Platter
- Walking on Sunshine
- Olive Oil & Omega-3s
- Chimichurri Potato Salad
- Granate Berry
- Cloudy with a Chance of Blurry Vision
- Experience Forest Bathing at Scandinave Spa Blue Mountain
- Sipahh Flavored Straw Turns Compostable
- 3 Trendy Summer Salads with Protein
- Identifying Lingering Balance Issues as a Result of a Brain Injury
- Baked Blueberry Banana Porridge
Forest Bathing, also known as Shinrin-Yoku, is simply taking a slow walk in the woods while...
Seeing the beauty around us isn’t something we’re usually focused on. Find your inner artist’s eye...
A quieting of the mind in the garden can be calming and restorative. While many people...
More Mindfulness News
- 6 Steps to Manifesting Dignity
Dignity is respect. But not the getting of it, the giving of it. Growing...
- Posted June 19, 2018
- A Meditation on Tearing Down Inner and Invisible Walls
Tearing down inner and invisible walls is a process not unlike tearing down an...
- Posted June 13, 2018
- The Flight of the Butterfly – A Yoga Nidra Practice
This is a free Yoga Nidra practice I wrote and am sharing today for...
- Posted May 28, 2018