- Finding peace in nature during the COVID-19 Social Distancing
- How Not to Get Sick This Winter
- Winter Deluge Health Survival
- Looking at CBD for your Dog
- KLIIN Creates a Splash!
- Start a Fitness Journey with Health Conditions
- Get Back on Track
- How to Stay Energized All Day with Natural Supplements
- 3 Yin Yoga Poses for Stress
- Mediterranean Spiced Lamb Stew with Apricots and Coriander
- Sharpen the Mind
- “TEA”RRIFICALLY Healthy Winter Gifts of Warmth
- Celeriac, Truffle, Smoked Bacon and Thyme Soup
- Make 3 Easy Meals in Mugs
- Going the Extra Mile
Forest Bathing, also known as Shinrin-Yoku, is simply taking a slow walk in the woods while...
Seeing the beauty around us isn’t something we’re usually focused on. Find your inner artist’s eye...
A quieting of the mind in the garden can be calming and restorative. While many people...
More Mindfulness News
- 6 Steps to Manifesting Dignity
Dignity is respect. But not the getting of it, the giving of it. Growing...
- Posted June 19, 2018
- A Meditation on Tearing Down Inner and Invisible Walls
Tearing down inner and invisible walls is a process not unlike tearing down an...
- Posted June 13, 2018
- The Flight of the Butterfly – A Yoga Nidra Practice
This is a free Yoga Nidra practice I wrote and am sharing today for...
- Posted May 28, 2018