- 3 Trendy Summer Salads with Protein
- 5 Causes of Chronic Inflammation and How to Prevent Them
- Be UTI-free with Utiva
- The Easy Way to Grow Your Own Food
- Grow Your Own Tomatoes
- Fresh Herbs for the Spring
- How to Grow Sprouts
- Top 5 Spring Superfoods
- Psst. Juicy Juicing Secrets
- Finding peace in nature during the COVID-19 Social Distancing
- 6 Herbs and Foods for Gentle Detox
- How Not to Get Sick This Winter
- Winter Deluge Health Survival
- Looking at CBD for your Dog
- KLIIN Creates a Splash!
More Product Profile News
- Signs of Toxic Times
137 toxic substances found in Canadian newborn umbilical cord blood. It is estimated that...
- Posted August 22, 2017
- Hazelwood, Hand-Crafted Help for Inflammation
How much relief can you get only by wearing a hazelwood necklace?Just ask Kim...
- Posted June 20, 2017
- The A, B, C and Double D’s of Healthy Breasts
Let’s face it ladies. Whether your cup size is an A, B, or double-D,...
- Posted May 30, 2017
- The Essiac Story: Natural Health Product Pioneer and Nurse Rene M. Caisse
Ahead of her time and a heroine of the Canadian natural health industry, this...
- Posted April 20, 2017
- The Tomato’s Top Health Secret
In the area of food and phytonutrient research, nothing has been hotter in the...
- Posted March 20, 2017
- The Top 5 Paraben-Free Skincare Products for Spring
Ah, spring cleaning… that most satisfying time of the year when we clean out...
- Posted March 16, 2017
- Put Your Eczema and Skin at Ease
Treat eczema inside, out. Your skin is your first line of defense and it...
- Posted January 30, 2017
- The Legacy of Jim Strauss
“I cure heart disease” – Jim Strauss Seventh generation herbalist Jim Strauss publicly claimed to...
- Posted January 25, 2017
- Stevia, The Better Sweetener
For almost a century science has been seeking the holy grail of sugar alternatives....
- Posted October 11, 2016
- Doctors Say, “Get Your Daily B12 via Instavit Oral Spray”
Did you know nearly half of individuals between the ages of 26 and 83...
- Posted August 9, 2016