- Cloudy with a Chance of Blurry Vision
- Sipahh Flavored Straw Turns Compostable
- 3 Trendy Summer Salads with Protein
- Identifying Lingering Balance Issues as a Result of a Brain Injury
- Baked Blueberry Banana Porridge
- The Future of Tech Devices & Healthy Shopping
- Cutting Carbs at Breakfast Can Jumpstart Weight-Loss
- Zesty Blueberry Granola Bars
- Stopping Ticks in Their Tracks
- 100 Beautiful Things
- The Triple Jump of Detoxification
- Pesto Vegetable Quiche
- A Fresh Take on Canada’s Food Guide
- The Top Tips about Dental Treatment You Should Know
- Allergies, Poor Immunity is at the Root
More Fit for Life News
Break out the Staying Alive soundtrack for John Travolta Day in Brooklyn
Break out the Staying Alive soundtrack for your fitness classes! Disco’s back! JOHN TRAVOLTA...
- Posted May 5, 2018
How to Train for Your Favourite Spring or Summer Sport
The spring weather has arrived – yeah! Since sunshine makes everything seem more manageable – including...
- Posted March 1, 2018
Banish the “I am too Busy” Excuse
I know that we all need to go to work, pay the rent, grocery...
- Posted November 7, 2017
Eight Fitness Hacks
“Hacks” are basically innovative ways to motivate or trick yourself into exercising — a...
- Posted October 30, 2017
Tabata Workouts, What’s all the Hype?
Many of us start the New Year with the plan to lose those last...
- Posted July 25, 2017
The Importance of Outdoor Play
Kids need outdoor play and summertime sunshine. Make family fun days active. Stop texting! Hide the tablet! Turn off the television! It's...
- Posted July 17, 2017
The Importance of Proper Pre and Post Match Nutrition for Athletes
In an interview with sports magazine Four Four Two, a good decade ago, world renowned...
- Posted April 5, 2017
Intervention for Health and Fitness New Year’s Goals
It is now approaching the end of January. Unfortunately, although not surprisingly, this means...
- Posted January 17, 2017
Take a 5 Minute Yoga Break
Yoga offers many health benefits from reduced stress to improved circulation and flexibility. Whether...
- Posted December 27, 2016
7 Healthy Holiday Tips!
It is probably unrealistic to think you will lose weight in December, but you...
- Posted December 19, 2016