- Get Back on Track
- How to Stay Energized All Day with Natural Supplements
- 3 Yin Yoga Poses for Stress
- Mediterranean Spiced Lamb Stew with Apricots and Coriander
- Sharpen the Mind
- “TEA”RRIFICALLY Healthy Winter Gifts of Warmth
- Celeriac, Truffle, Smoked Bacon and Thyme Soup
- Make 3 Easy Meals in Mugs
- Going the Extra Mile
- Increase Athletic Performance with Ubiquinol and NADH
- 7 Things I Wish I knew When I Started Running
- Giving Kids a Back to School Boost
- This Kitchen is for Dancing
- Vegan Marinara Meatballs
- Cauliflower Turmeric Soup
Carrot Ginger Bisque
Alpha DME Coconut oil plays a starring role in this always warming classic.
12 medium carrots chopped
1 small onion minced
12 cloves garlic minced
6 tbsp Alpha DME Coconut Oil
3 tbsp fresh ginger
6 cups broth (Homemade bone broth is the absolute best. Otherwise choose organic, low sodium, yeast & MSG free broth)
1 tsp pink himalayan salt
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp chili powder
½ tsp cinnamon
Black pepper to taste
Lightly steam Carrots until “al dente.” Sautee onion and garlic in Alpha DME Coconut Oil until onion is translucent. Pour all ingredients into Vitamix/Food Processor and blend until smooth. Pour into a pot and heat until you reach the desired temperature.
Why Choose Alpha DME Organic Coconut Oil for your Family?
Alpha DME Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is certified fair-trade and is hand-pressed directly from fresh coconuts in the Solomon Islands by island natives on their own family farms.
The DME® process uses a manually operated cold-pressing unit to produce raw oil from fresh coconuts in as little as one-and-a-half hours or less. This short processing time eliminates the concern of mold growth or danger of other impurities – just one of the things that sets Alpha DME apart from every other coconut oil on the market. For this reason, it has earned multiple organic certifications.
Alpha DME delivers the purest, highest quality, raw, organic coconut oil to your table. You can also be assured that the production protects the environment through sustainable practices. To learn more and for more recipes go to: www.alphahealth.ca