- 3 Trendy Summer Salads with Protein
- 5 Causes of Chronic Inflammation and How to Prevent Them
- Be UTI-free with Utiva
- The Easy Way to Grow Your Own Food
- Grow Your Own Tomatoes
- Fresh Herbs for the Spring
- How to Grow Sprouts
- Top 5 Spring Superfoods
- Psst. Juicy Juicing Secrets
- Finding peace in nature during the COVID-19 Social Distancing
- 6 Herbs and Foods for Gentle Detox
- How Not to Get Sick This Winter
- Winter Deluge Health Survival
- Looking at CBD for your Dog
- KLIIN Creates a Splash!
Canada’s National Organic Week
Canada’s National Organic Week is the largest annual celebration of organic food, farming and products across the country. This year's edition will take place from 21 – 28 September 2013, according to information from the National Organic Week's website. Hundreds of individual events all over Canada will showcase the benefits of organic agriculture and its positive impact on the environment.
Last year, events included anything from pickling workshops to recipes contests, farm tours, or organic food and drink tastings in retail locations across the country. The Organic Week events section on the Organic Week's website gives detailed information on this year's activities.
Organic Week is organized by the Canadian Health Food Association, Canadian Organic Growers and theCanada Organic Trade Association in collaboration with sponsors and regional partners. More information is available here: http://www.organicweek.ca/ and on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/organicweek