- Finding peace in nature during the COVID-19 Social Distancing
- How Not to Get Sick This Winter
- Winter Deluge Health Survival
- Looking at CBD for your Dog
- KLIIN Creates a Splash!
- Start a Fitness Journey with Health Conditions
- Get Back on Track
- How to Stay Energized All Day with Natural Supplements
- 3 Yin Yoga Poses for Stress
- Mediterranean Spiced Lamb Stew with Apricots and Coriander
- Sharpen the Mind
- “TEA”RRIFICALLY Healthy Winter Gifts of Warmth
- Celeriac, Truffle, Smoked Bacon and Thyme Soup
- Make 3 Easy Meals in Mugs
- Going the Extra Mile
All posts by
- Winter Deluge Health Survival
Along with the deluge of snow, a flurry of health issues can face Canadians over the wintertime. The colder weather brings with it an increase in cold and flu occurrence, dryer skin and air, more painful joints,...
- Posted March 10, 2020
- Eat to Beat Inflammation
The anti-inflammatory diet focuses on key foods to help minimize the symptoms of chronic inflammatory disease. Inflammation is a natural part of our body’s immune system. When we get the flu or catch a virus, our immune...
- Posted September 6, 2019
- A Fresh Take on Canada’s Food Guide
How to Use it and What You Need to Know Simple, colourful and clean may be how people describe Canada’s new one-pager food guide. The revamped healthy eating recommendations released in January reflects Health Canada’s newest take...
- Posted May 31, 2019
- Fuelled and Fit, Kids and Tweens
With a dizzying plethora of parenting blogs, it’s easy to lose sight of the most important thing a parent can do for their child – keep them healthy. Active, well-nourished kids grow strong bodies and healthy minds....
- Posted September 18, 2018
- Purge Your Pantry
Why take away something that tastes great, has an amazing shelf-life and could potentially save you from a zombie apocalypse? Diet and lifestyle are key controllable factors that can reduce risk for cancer down the road. According...
- Posted May 15, 2018
- The Best Sprouts to Eat and Grow
Fresh is hard to find in early Spring, except for growing your own sprouts or buying them at the indoor Farmers’ markets. Which ones pack the most punch? Spring is one of the best times of the year. Picturesque signs of...
- Posted February 28, 2018
- Winter Energy Boosters
Colder and darker days have you feeling constantly drained and unmotivated? You’re not alone. Millions of Canadians at this time of year experience what is known as the “winter slump,” especially when our days have less sunlight....
- Posted December 27, 2017
- Sailing the Sometimes Stormy Seas of Perimenopause
Navigating through life in the sometimes turbulent waters of perimenopause can be tough. Find the calm with these tips on how to tack with healthy lifestyle changes and natural remedies. The thought of menopause can be scary when...
- Posted November 6, 2016
- Natural Options for Allergy Season
Long summer days are perfect for cold drinks and BBQs on the patio, weekend getaways to the cottage and fun-filled family activities outdoors. But for those who suffer from seasonal allergies and, or asthma, this time of...
- Posted August 13, 2016
- How to Make a Fresh Start This Spring
Many of us flip the house upside down during this season to tidy our rooms, kitchen cabinets, desks, garden beds or closets – to refresh and to reorganize our living and work spaces. Yet, it can also be...
- Posted April 22, 2016