- 5 Causes of Chronic Inflammation and How to Prevent Them
- Be UTI-free with Utiva
- The Easy Way to Grow Your Own Food
- Grow Your Own Tomatoes
- Fresh Herbs for the Spring
- How to Grow Sprouts
- Top 5 Spring Superfoods
- Psst. Juicy Juicing Secrets
- Finding peace in nature during the COVID-19 Social Distancing
- 6 Herbs and Foods for Gentle Detox
- How Not to Get Sick This Winter
- Winter Deluge Health Survival
- Looking at CBD for your Dog
- KLIIN Creates a Splash!
- Start a Fitness Journey with Health Conditions
All posts by
- How to Help Children with Anxiety
Know the signs of anxiety in children and how to help reduce it in their lives. How Toddlers Express Anxiety • My stomach hurts • Mummy I am going to miss you so much • I feel...
- Posted September 23, 2019
- Sore Throat Stoppers
Q.: Our five-year-old son gets a sore throat all the time. He gets antibiotics very often. Is there anything else we can do? Yes, there are alternative ways to improve his immunity, for example, homeopathic medicine. The...
- Posted January 25, 2016
- Nursing Tips to Avoid Breast Infection
Q.: I am 10 weeks post-partum and have had a breast yeast infection for 8 weeks now. My baby daughter has had thrush in her mouth. We have been given all kinds of prescription medications and ointments...
- Posted October 4, 2014
- Natural Solutions for Fatty Liver Disease (FLD)
A fatty liver is caused by the accumulation of fat (triglycerides) in liver cells. In many cases, there is a possibility to improve your health. However, untreated fatty liver disease could lead to liver inflammation,...
- Posted August 10, 2013
- Overcoming Autism in an Extraordinary Child
Homeopathy is one of the most effective and safe medicines for kids with autism. Besides strengthening her immune system and preventing her ear infections, it will also improve her speech and will make her feel more confident...
- Posted April 20, 2013
- Natural Tips to Reduce “Bad” Cholesterol
We don't always realize our daily diet consists of: 70% carbohydrates and 30% saturated fats. Of that 30%, it is recommended to use up to only 10% of “bad fats” (saturated fats and trans fats). Saturated fats...
- Posted February 2, 2013