- Eat to Beat Inflammation
- Tomato Salad
- Homemade Hibiscus Cold Brew Tea
- When Tears are Not Enough
- Fajita Steak Platter
- Walking on Sunshine
- Olive Oil & Omega-3s
- Chimichurri Potato Salad
- Granate Berry
- Cloudy with a Chance of Blurry Vision
- Experience Forest Bathing at Scandinave Spa Blue Mountain
- Sipahh Flavored Straw Turns Compostable
- 3 Trendy Summer Salads with Protein
- Identifying Lingering Balance Issues as a Result of a Brain Injury
- Baked Blueberry Banana Porridge
All posts by
- Nutritional Needs for Teens and Tweens
A surge in appetite for growth spurts in teens and tweens means just keeping the fridge full can be challenge enough. But, along with the size growth, nutritional needs grow too. In general, this age group needs...
- Posted September 3, 2018
- Simple Changes for Cancer Prevention
I don’t know anyone that hasn’t been affected by cancer. While many people know of the connections between smoking and alcohol, there are also less talked about potential cancer causing agents to consider. Processed Meats The International...
- Posted March 11, 2018
- Support Concentration and Focus for ADHD
Back to school can be a difficult transition for kids. It requires them to sit at a desk for a long period of time and focus on school work. For some kids this is a struggle. The Center...
- Posted September 2, 2017
- Getting Back into the Back to School Groove
It feels like the kids just ran out (away!) from the school building and you started to settle into summer holidays, but soon it is back to school, work and reality. We have all been enjoying leisurely...
- Posted August 5, 2016
- Get Set to Sparkle this Canadian Winter
With the right winter gear and a positive attitude Canadian winters can be a joyful, fun and active time of year. Winter can be a hard time for people to keep active. As the temperature declines, more people...
- Posted January 17, 2016
- Lunch Box Brighteners
Autumn is a busy season with the laissez faire summer days behind us and the back to school rush full speed ahead. I have many parents asking me what to make their kids for lunch, as they...
- Posted September 30, 2015
- Life Cycle Balance
Many women have a story to tell when it comes to their menstrual cycles. As a naturopath, my goal is to balance out female hormones during the menstrual years through to the menopausal years; so the female...
- Posted August 10, 2015
- Foods that Fuel Liver Detox Phase 1 and 2
Our liver works very hard to keep us healthy. Poor food choices, alcoholic beverages, medications, and environmental toxin exposure are just a few examples of what our liver has to detoxify for us. The liver...
- Posted March 8, 2015
- Super Kid Supplements
Wondering if your kids are eating well and getting the nutrients they need to promote overall health and wellness? Good nutrition and a few supplements pack a powerful punch in the fight for better health and best...
- Posted August 17, 2014