- Using Modafinil: How to Prevent Insomnia
- 3 Trendy Summer Salads with Protein
- 5 Causes of Chronic Inflammation and How to Prevent Them
- Be UTI-free with Utiva
- The Easy Way to Grow Your Own Food
- Grow Your Own Tomatoes
- Fresh Herbs for the Spring
- How to Grow Sprouts
- Top 5 Spring Superfoods
- Psst. Juicy Juicing Secrets
- Finding peace in nature during the COVID-19 Social Distancing
- 6 Herbs and Foods for Gentle Detox
- How Not to Get Sick This Winter
- Winter Deluge Health Survival
- Looking at CBD for your Dog
All posts by
- Tropical Twister
Ingredients 1 papaya, seeded 1⁄4 pineapple, cut in wedges 1⁄4 lemon 2 fresh peppermint sprigs, optional DirectionsUsing a juicer, process papaya, pineapple, lemon and peppermint, if using. Whisk and pour into a glass. Courtesy of “Juicing Bible,...
- Posted August 26, 2019
- Granate Berry
Fresh flavours to start the day or cool off with in the afternoon. Ingredients 1 pomegranate, seeds only 1 cup raspberries 1 cup pitted cherries or blueberries1⁄2 cup natural yogurt1⁄4 tsp ground cinnamon Directions Using a juicer, process pomegranate seeds, raspberries and cherries....
- Posted July 30, 2019
- Liquid Salsa
Widely known, and at the halfway point on the Scoville Heat Unit Scale, Jalapeños lend a rich flavour to dishes. Makes 1 Serving Ingredients 2 tomatoes 1 fresh jalapeño pepper 1⁄4 onion 6 sprigs fresh cilantro 1⁄2...
- Posted July 20, 2018
- Apple Carrot Cucumber Smoothie
Because cooking destroys some nutrients, try smoothies made with milder-tasting raw vegetables, such as celery, carrots, cucumbers, eggplants or zucchini. Makes 1 Serving Ingredients 1⁄4 cup apple juice 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice 1 carrot, cut...
- Posted May 15, 2018
- Fall Vegetable Paella
Try this healthy and hearty, vegetable and rice main course dish with a turmeric spice blend by Pat Crocker. INGREDIENTS 3 tbsp olive oil 3 cloves garlic, chopped 1 cup chopped onions 1 1/2 cups brown rice 2...
- Posted October 19, 2014
- Fall Fruit en Papillotte
Healthier than apple pie and more flavourful. This is an explosion of in season Canadian fall fruits with favourite fall dessert spices. • Preheat oven to 350° F • 4 sheets parchment paper, 12 by 18 inches...
- Posted September 28, 2014