- Fajita Steak Platter
- Walking on Sunshine
- Olive Oil & Omega-3s
- Chimichurri Potato Salad
- Granate Berry
- Cloudy with a Chance of Blurry Vision
- Experience Forest Bathing at Scandinave Spa Blue Mountain
- Sipahh Flavored Straw Turns Compostable
- 3 Trendy Summer Salads with Protein
- Identifying Lingering Balance Issues as a Result of a Brain Injury
- Baked Blueberry Banana Porridge
- The Future of Tech Devices & Healthy Shopping
- Cutting Carbs at Breakfast Can Jumpstart Weight-Loss
- Zesty Blueberry Granola Bars
- Stopping Ticks in Their Tracks
All posts by
Fresh flavours to start the day or cool off with in the afternoon. Ingredients 1 pomegranate, seeds only 1 cup raspberries 1 cup pitted cherries or blueberries1⁄2 cup natural yogurt1⁄4 tsp ground cinnamon Directions Using a juicer, process pomegranate seeds, raspberries and cherries....
- Posted July 30, 2019
Widely known, and at the halfway point on the Scoville Heat Unit Scale, Jalapeños lend a rich flavour to dishes. Makes 1 Serving Ingredients 2 tomatoes 1 fresh jalapeño pepper 1⁄4 onion 6 sprigs fresh cilantro 1⁄2...
- Posted July 20, 2018
Apple Carrot Cucumber Smoothie
Because cooking destroys some nutrients, try smoothies made with milder-tasting raw vegetables, such as celery, carrots, cucumbers, eggplants or zucchini. Makes 1 Serving Ingredients 1⁄4 cup apple juice 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice 1 carrot, cut...
- Posted May 15, 2018
Fall Vegetable Paella
Try this healthy and hearty, vegetable and rice main course dish with a turmeric spice blend by Pat Crocker. INGREDIENTS 3 tbsp olive oil 3 cloves garlic, chopped 1 cup chopped onions 1 1/2 cups brown rice 2...
- Posted October 19, 2014
Fall Fruit en Papillotte
Healthier than apple pie and more flavourful. This is an explosion of in season Canadian fall fruits with favourite fall dessert spices. • Preheat oven to 350° F • 4 sheets parchment paper, 12 by 18 inches...
- Posted September 28, 2014