- 5 Causes of Chronic Inflammation and How to Prevent Them
- Be UTI-free with Utiva
- The Easy Way to Grow Your Own Food
- Grow Your Own Tomatoes
- Fresh Herbs for the Spring
- How to Grow Sprouts
- Top 5 Spring Superfoods
- Psst. Juicy Juicing Secrets
- Finding peace in nature during the COVID-19 Social Distancing
- 6 Herbs and Foods for Gentle Detox
- How Not to Get Sick This Winter
- Winter Deluge Health Survival
- Looking at CBD for your Dog
- KLIIN Creates a Splash!
- Start a Fitness Journey with Health Conditions
All posts by
- Stevia, Choosing the Better Sugar Alternative
For almost a century science has been seeking the holy grail of sugar alternatives. From chemical sweeteners made in the laboratory to the sweet sugar alcohols extracted from fruits and vegetables, the pursuit of the perfect sugar...
- Posted August 2, 2017
- Amino Acids, Nature’s “Chill Pills”
Anxiety, mood swings and depression plague many of us at different times in our lives. Recognizing the catalyst or the underlying cause can be as elusive as the solution. Justifiable blame often begins and ends with an...
- Posted May 8, 2017
- Simplifying the Complexities of Herbal Medicine
The use of plants for medicinal purposes has been the basis of medical treatment throughout human history. Archaeological evidence suggests the use of plants as a therapeutic tool dates back to the prehistoric era of over 60,000...
- Posted January 30, 2017
- Stevia, The Better Sweetener
For almost a century science has been seeking the holy grail of sugar alternatives. From chemical sweeteners made in the laboratory to the sweet sugar alcohols extracted from fruits and vegetables, the pursuit of the perfect replacement...
- Posted October 11, 2016
- Amazing Amino Acids for Health
Amino Acids (AA) are the building blocks of proteins, hormones, neurotransmitters and antioxidants. AA are the fundamental components in the structure of every cell in the human body. These 20 amino acids are joined together in unique...
- Posted July 18, 2016
- Top it Up with Raw Food Boosters
The raw food movement in North America can be traced back to the publication of Viktoras Kulinskas’s book Survival into the 21st Century in 1975. Viktoras had long lived the vegan lifestyle and his diet was primarily...
- Posted June 24, 2016
- Herbal Support for Cardiovascular Health
Cardiovascular disease is the number one cause of death in North America. Contributing physiological factors including high total cholesterol, raised LDL with an increase in oxidized LDL, increased platelet aggregation (leading to the formation of arterial blood...
- Posted January 28, 2016