- Fresh Herbs for the Spring
- How to Grow Sprouts
- Top 5 Spring Superfoods
- Psst. Juicy Juicing Secrets
- Finding peace in nature during the COVID-19 Social Distancing
- 6 Herbs and Foods for Gentle Detox
- How Not to Get Sick This Winter
- Winter Deluge Health Survival
- Looking at CBD for your Dog
- KLIIN Creates a Splash!
- Start a Fitness Journey with Health Conditions
- Get Back on Track
- How to Stay Energized All Day with Natural Supplements
- 3 Yin Yoga Poses for Stress
- Mediterranean Spiced Lamb Stew with Apricots and Coriander
All posts by
- Become a Green Juice Goddess
Over the past few years, juicing has become a health trend that is here to stay. Juicing provides numerous health benefits not only for our body but also for our mind. Juicing extracts the juice from fresh fruits and...
- Posted October 28, 2015
- Flavourful Fare for a Picnic Lunch
Pairing food with sunshine and fresh air is the best way to enjoy any meal. Why does picnic food always taste so much better? It may be the fresh air, the great company, or sensation of getting...
- Posted August 3, 2015
- Marni’s Top Picks for Fermented Foods
Fermented foods are becoming quite the hot topic and people are discovering that there are so many delicious fermented foods available. There are foods you may eat regularly that you don't even realize are fermented. So, how...
- Posted May 18, 2015
- The Health Benefits of a Plant-Based Diet
Have you ever asked yourself, what is a plant-based diet? It’s pretty simple; the goal is to eat more plants. And what is that exactly? You may imagine eating a lot of salads and sprouts, while...
- Posted December 7, 2014