- 3 Trendy Summer Salads with Protein
- 5 Causes of Chronic Inflammation and How to Prevent Them
- Be UTI-free with Utiva
- The Easy Way to Grow Your Own Food
- Grow Your Own Tomatoes
- Fresh Herbs for the Spring
- How to Grow Sprouts
- Top 5 Spring Superfoods
- Psst. Juicy Juicing Secrets
- Finding peace in nature during the COVID-19 Social Distancing
- 6 Herbs and Foods for Gentle Detox
- How Not to Get Sick This Winter
- Winter Deluge Health Survival
- Looking at CBD for your Dog
- KLIIN Creates a Splash!
All posts by
- Giving Kids a Back to School Boost
Aim for Optimum Health. Many of today’s adolescents and teens fall short on important nutrients because of fast food availability, vending machine accessibility, low nutrient quality in soil, and more. Some call them the “overfed, undernourished generation.”...
- Posted November 3, 2019
- Olive Oil & Omega-3s
In the ’80s fat fell from grace, spurring the fad of low and no-fat diets. It was touted fat-free or low fat was the way to go. People took all fats out of their diet, including the...
- Posted August 7, 2019
- Vitamin D3 Deficiency
There is a common misnomer that we can get enough vitamin D3 just from the foods we eat and from the sun. However, large-scale studies find that deficiency is widespread in not just adults, but in children...
- Posted October 6, 2018
- Being Young at Heart
The heart is one of the most fascinating organs. It pumps about 2,000 gallons of blood each day throughout our bodies, so it’s important we protect our heart. Heart disease includes coronary artery disease, atherosclerosis, hypertension, atrial...
- Posted July 25, 2018
- Make Winter a Smoother Ride with Omega-3s
During these longer, colder winter months, we typically need some extra protection as our immune systems, moods, and joints are taxed. Issues with depression can be intensified, and those suffering from arthritis can have more aggravation, pain,...
- Posted January 18, 2018
- 101 Modern Uses for Cod Liver Oil
Fish oils, in particular the omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA that are contained within them, are great for the entire family for a variety of reasons. They are very well known, researched, and documented for supporting...
- Posted October 30, 2017
- There’s Nothing Fishy About the Health Benefits of Omega-3s
Fish oils—in particular, omega-3s—are one of the most important nutrients for the entire family. There have been more than 27,000 published studies on omega-3s, making them one of the most studied nutrients in the world. Omega-3s offer...
- Posted April 22, 2017
- Prevent Vitamin D Deficiency in Children
A growing number of studies continue to show the crucial role vitamin D plays in our overall health and well-being. Although many of us believe that we get enough vitamin D from sunlight and our diet, large-scale studies...
- Posted January 18, 2017