- Eat to Beat Inflammation
- Tomato Salad
- Homemade Hibiscus Cold Brew Tea
- When Tears are Not Enough
- Fajita Steak Platter
- Walking on Sunshine
- Olive Oil & Omega-3s
- Chimichurri Potato Salad
- Granate Berry
- Cloudy with a Chance of Blurry Vision
- Experience Forest Bathing at Scandinave Spa Blue Mountain
- Sipahh Flavored Straw Turns Compostable
- 3 Trendy Summer Salads with Protein
- Identifying Lingering Balance Issues as a Result of a Brain Injury
- Baked Blueberry Banana Porridge
All posts by
- Olive Oil & Omega-3s
In the ’80s fat fell from grace, spurring the fad of low and no-fat diets. It was touted fat-free or low fat was the way to go. People took all fats out of their diet, including the...
- Posted August 7, 2019
- Vitamin D3 Deficiency
There is a common misnomer that we can get enough vitamin D3 just from the foods we eat and from the sun. However, large-scale studies find that deficiency is widespread in not just adults, but in children...
- Posted October 6, 2018
- Being Young at Heart
The heart is one of the most fascinating organs. It pumps about 2,000 gallons of blood each day throughout our bodies, so it’s important we protect our heart. Heart disease includes coronary artery disease, atherosclerosis, hypertension, atrial...
- Posted July 25, 2018
- Make Winter a Smoother Ride with Omega-3s
During these longer, colder winter months, we typically need some extra protection as our immune systems, moods, and joints are taxed. Issues with depression can be intensified, and those suffering from arthritis can have more aggravation, pain,...
- Posted January 18, 2018
- 101 Modern Uses for Cod Liver Oil
Fish oils, in particular the omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA that are contained within them, are great for the entire family for a variety of reasons. They are very well known, researched, and documented for supporting...
- Posted October 30, 2017
- There’s Nothing Fishy About the Health Benefits of Omega-3s
Fish oils—in particular, omega-3s—are one of the most important nutrients for the entire family. There have been more than 27,000 published studies on omega-3s, making them one of the most studied nutrients in the world. Omega-3s offer...
- Posted April 22, 2017
- Prevent Vitamin D Deficiency in Children
A growing number of studies continue to show the crucial role vitamin D plays in our overall health and well-being. Although many of us believe that we get enough vitamin D from sunlight and our diet, large-scale studies...
- Posted January 18, 2017