- 3 Yin Yoga Poses for Stress
- Mediterranean Spiced Lamb Stew with Apricots and Coriander
- Sharpen the Mind
- Celeriac, Truffle, Smoked Bacon and Thyme Soup
- Complete 360 for Diabetes
- Make 3 Easy Meals in Mugs
- Going the Extra Mile
- Increase Athletic Performance with Ubiquinol and NADH
- 7 Things I Wish I knew When I Started Running
- Giving Kids a Back to School Boost
- This Kitchen is for Dancing
- Vegan Marinara Meatballs
- Cauliflower Turmeric Soup
- Green Coconut Curry
- Harvest Yourself a “TEA”RRIFICALLY Healthy Autumn
All posts by Kathleen Trotter
- New Year. New Approach.
Ditch the “resolution.” Give your lifestyle a “360 review.” Sure, use the new year as health inspiration – any opportunity to set a goal and invest in your health is an opportunity worth taking – but don’t...
- Posted January 2, 2019
- 6 Tips to Become a Stronger and Injury Free Cyclist!
Make sure your bike is set up properly. Have an expert asses your seat and handle bar height. A biomechanically sound bike is essential. Make sure your seat and handle bars are at the appropriate height, and...
- Posted April 22, 2015
- How I trained myself to win the “will I or won’t I train” debate!
Have you ever planned to workout before work, only to snooze your alarm? Or, bailed on an evening training session last minute? I know that I have. Even the most motivated exerciser will occasionally lose the internal...
- Posted March 7, 2015