- Sipahh Flavored Straw Turns Compostable
- 3 Trendy Summer Salads with Protein
- Identifying Lingering Balance Issues as a Result of a Brain Injury
- Baked Blueberry Banana Porridge
- The Future of Tech Devices & Healthy Shopping
- Cutting Carbs at Breakfast Can Jumpstart Weight-Loss
- Zesty Blueberry Granola Bars
- Stopping Ticks in Their Tracks
- 100 Beautiful Things
- The Triple Jump of Detoxification
- Pesto Vegetable Quiche
- A Fresh Take on Canada’s Food Guide
- The Top Tips about Dental Treatment You Should Know
- Allergies, Poor Immunity is at the Root
- Oil of Oregano Never Tasted So Good
All posts by Kathleen Trotter
New Year. New Approach.
Ditch the “resolution.” Give your lifestyle a “360 review.” Sure, use the new year as health inspiration – any opportunity to set a goal and invest in your health is an opportunity worth taking – but don’t...
- Posted January 2, 2019
6 Tips to Become a Stronger and Injury Free Cyclist!
Make sure your bike is set up properly. Have an expert asses your seat and handle bar height. A biomechanically sound bike is essential. Make sure your seat and handle bars are at the appropriate height, and...
- Posted April 22, 2015
How I trained myself to win the “will I or won’t I train” debate!
Have you ever planned to workout before work, only to snooze your alarm? Or, bailed on an evening training session last minute? I know that I have. Even the most motivated exerciser will occasionally lose the internal...
- Posted March 7, 2015